Narcissism is an egotistical preoccupation with self. [more]

Machiavellianism 2.7 46
    Machiavellianism is a tendency to be manipulative and deceitful. [more]

Psychopathy 2.1 23
    Psychopathy reflects shallow emotional responses. [more]

I am rotten to the core mate
    on average you scored less than 72.33% of people. you're pretty humane

ReputationRep:
    I assume my psychopathy and Machiavellianism will be the highest ones. *drumroll*

dam son

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    I assume my psychopathy and Machiavellianism will be the highest ones. *drumroll*

dam son
    lots of people seem to score high on machiavellianism but low on narcissism and psychopathy. it's pretty interesting. i do wonder why.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raees_Sharif)
    lots of people seem to score high on machiavellianism but low on narcissism and psychopathy. it's pretty interesting. i do wonder why.
    Well if my test is anything to go by I think saying that you keep secrets puts you high on the machiavellianism but the only secrets I have are who I'm crushing on and people knowing that just gets annoying...

ReputationRep:

I think it seems somewhat accurate but I am not that Machiavellian.
    Attached Images

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Just an online test, doesn't mean anything lmao.

ReputationRep:
    it means you scored higher than 17 and 15 percent of the test takers in narcissistic and machiavellian personality traits respectively. normal distribution tells us anything below the 50th percentile is below average so you have fewer traits of a personality disorder than most people who take the test.
    Good to know!

ReputationRep:
    Biased on the basis you'll answer according to what you want the result to say i.e. You want to believe you're some kind of ruthless ruler of the lands but you're actually an angry pussy cat child having a break from the homework you've psychopathically completed half of. It's been dark. In no way whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Biased on the basis you'll answer according to what you want the result to say i.e. You want to believe you're some kind of ruthless ruler of the lands but you're actually an angry pussy cat child having a break from the homework you've psychopathically completed half of. It's been dark. In no way whatsoever.
    that is true. you can easily manipulate the test result by purposely answering the questions inaccurately to get a result that makes you out to be menace. that would defeat the purpose of the test though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nucdev)
    Narcissism: 0.9
    Machiavellianism: 1.9
    Psychopathy: 1.1
    Yours spvbhai?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ugh, jo sambhro. Sachu boline mara results uncha aavya, pan hu kharab manas nathi. okay. dont judge me.

ReputationRep:
    that is true. you can easily manipulate the test result by purposely answering the questions inaccurately to get a result that makes you out to be menace. that would defeat the purpose of the test though.
    Yeah of course but people aren't really going to acknowledge they're defeating the objective of the test if they're gonna look like one ruthless ass m...

Still fun to feel like a ruthless ass m... Even if only momentarily then proceed to get back to that homework.

ReputationRep:
    Narcissism: 4 (Percentile: 100)
    Machiavellianism: 3.6 (Percentile: 88)
    Psychopathy: 1.8 (Percentile: 15)

Name:  image.png
Views: 91
Size:  51.5 KB
    Ummm.. This is looking a little high to me considering ,Most of my answers were moral.

I'm happy they are all the same, I'm evenly Machiavellian, narcasistic and psychopathic.

At least it's not as bad as him ^^^^

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy with this I think..

Name:  Screen Shot 2016-03-06 at 08.12.19.png
Views: 92
Size:  34.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    3, 3.6, 1. Not surprised, I guess.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.