Turn on thread page Beta

High Heels watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Aw thanks!
    http://www.boots.com/shop/product_details.jsp?productid=10 39811&classificationid=1027347

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Ah hah, yeh I've seen those before! Thankyou sooo much, I think I'll buy some tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, do - they really really make a difference, they stop the balls of your feet from getting that burning feeling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sa-ra-ra-ra)
    Yeah, do - they really really make a difference, they stop the balls of your feet from getting that burning feeling

So you really can't see them because my shoes are really strappy ...

ReputationRep:
    So you really can't see them because my shoes are really strappy ...
    they do say their invisble. and trust me after 2 hours of your shoes you will have forgotten your worries about walking cos your feet will just be throbbing (it's so painful)... trust me you need these!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    they do say their invisble. and trust me after 2 hours of your shoes you will have forgotten your worries about walking cos your feet will just be throbbing (it's so painful)... trust me you need these!

lou xxx

Lol, yeh I think I better buy some then! Thanks for the advice

ReputationRep:
    ooooh! i used those show things in my prom!!! they're good! i got MEGA drunk a couple of months back ad lost them though! i was so sad!

get drunk! you can walk in heels quite nicely! i can when im drunk anyway!

i miss my prom! ours was bak in december!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkler)
    ooooh! i used those show things in my prom!!! they're good! i got MEGA drunk a couple of months back ad lost them though! i was so sad!

get drunk! you can walk in heels quite nicely! i can when im drunk anyway!

i miss my prom! ours was bak in december!

December is a strange time for a prom

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got any tips for walking in high heeled shoes cos I just bought a pair for my prom tomorrow and I desperately need some tips/help on walking in them please!!!

I cant live without wearing high heels, I love them. Ive got about 40 pairs of high heel shoes, all sorts of colours. I hate it when they say tall girls shouldnt wear high heels, Im tall and I wear them.
    Tips to walk in them, hmmm, when you walk, try not to make it obvious that ure hurting in them, its like walking tip toes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    I cant live without wearing high heels, I love them. Ive got about 40 pairs of high heel shoes, all sorts of colours. I hate it when they say tall girls shouldnt wear high heels, Im tall and I wear them.
    Tips to walk in them, hmmm, when you walk, try not to make it obvious that ure hurting in them, its like walking tip toes.
    i love heels as well, but sometimes i would love to be able to go out in flat shoes, but i look really short (especially if i'm with the bf who is really tall)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    i love heels as well, but sometimes i would love to be able to go out in flat shoes, but i look really short (especially if i'm with the bf who is really tall)

lou xxx

Cool!
    Ive got the opposite problem to you. Im 5ft 6, and when I heels
    Im like 5ft 10/11, and many guys find that disturbing, probably cos my lips are higher than theres.

ReputationRep:
    Cool!
    Im like 5ft 10/11, and many guys find that disturbing, probably cos my lips are higher than theres.
    hehe, nah i still have to stand on tip-toes to kiss my bf, but i like that. i often end up swapping shoes with my tall mate halfway through a night- she wants heels and i want flat shoes. :rolleyes:

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm kinda average height so I can more or less get away with wearing high or flat shoes around my boyf, but high shoes are better!

ReputationRep:
    Cool!
    I'm 5'8ish, so I have the same problem! Especially as my bf is only about 5'10ish, so when the killer heels come out I'm taller and I think it scares him

ReputationRep:
    A good tip is to drink lots, you gain confidence, and don't think about walking in them - the result is you walk better, or, if you're too drunk, you fall over. Wear shoes that you're comfortable in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirbz)
    A good tip is to drink lots, you gain confidence, and don't think about walking in them - the result is you walk better, or, if you're too drunk, you fall over. Wear shoes that you're comfortable in!

Lol, don't think they would let me into the prom if I was drunk!

ReputationRep:
    be careful climbing stairs

ReputationRep:
    get those scholl gel pads, they are quite good. £5 i think. Like insoles but clear squiggy gel.

ReputationRep:
    keep your back straight and they'll be more comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    Oh! And when you're climbing stairs or stepping over drain covers (with holes in them) put your weight on the flat bit of the shoe or your heel will get stuck.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.