(Original post by Biryani007)
    By cartoon standards? Pls, she's hotter than most girls out there :lol:
    True dat.

And I obviously look exactly like her :ahee:
    Do you, now? :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    Hahaha, I might

Zargabaath did you get desperate PMs with your pink female gender symbol?
    Surprisingly enough, no. I've only got one pervy message and it was a guy asking for a nude pic, while I had my male gender sign and the frog pic :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    I have a lot of free time. The joys of unemployment. :moon:

Oh yes, I remember now. He told me you'd switched to other media*, so I suppose you can afford to have a whitelist. Although there's still the problem of receiving nice PMs about your blog from strangers.

Spoiler:
    Show
    *not mediums :getmecoat:
    Lol, I have lots of free time- the joys of being in employment but doing everything x10 quicker than normal people. lel. God when I start the GDL i'm gonna have to really sort my life out- I don't know how people are on TSR so much when they are at uni and doing A levels... I know for a fact when I have work to do this would so counter-intuitive. Plus once my brain has adequate stimulation this will be redundant. But seriously, do these people fail their exams? I would not have been able to do well in exams with a TSR addiction so props to people who navigate that!!

No I did mean mediums-- like mediums of chatting.... :hand:

I think me and him have the biggest love hate relationship going- or probably just hate hate- there is so much confrontation it's hilarious. Like I said me you him and plagio in a room would be too funny.

ReputationRep:
    True dat.

Do you, now? :smug:
    Of course, doesn't everyone look exactly like their avatar??

Blue really suits you btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Surprisingly enough, no. I've only got one pervy message and it was a guy asking for a nude pic, while I had my male gender sign and the frog pic :rofl:
    :lolwut:
    HAHAHAH!! Dayum, that was some sexy frog to him :rofl::rofl:

(Original post by Ethereal World)
    But seriously, do these people fail their exams? I would not have been able to do well in exams with a TSR addiction so props to people who navigate that!!
    No, we're just very intelligent.

Spoiler:
    Show
    My TSR addiction developed after I finished my A2 exams. :getmecoat:

No I did mean mediums-- like mediums of chatting.... :hand:
    But I like being a grammar :fuhrer:.

I think me and him have the biggest love hate relationship going- or probably just hate hate- there is so much confrontation it's hilarious. Like I said me you him and plagio in a room would be too funny.
    It can't be that hate-based a relationship if you've exchanged phone numbers. Most of the time he just insults people for kicks -- that's just his personality. He even does it to drowzee. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:
    HAHAHAH!! Dayum, that was some sexy frog to him :rofl::rofl:
    It was a little more sinister too, because he PM'd me after a thread in which I'd said I was drunk. So he was basically thinking I would send it because I was drunk. So many weirdo's on this site I swear.

(Original post by Biryani007)
    Of course, doesn't everyone look exactly like their avatar??

Blue really suits you btw
    Thanks, delectable rice.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Get it?

ReputationRep:
    No, we're just very intelligent.

Spoiler:
    Show
    My TSR addiction developed after I finished my A2 exams. :getmecoat:

But I like being a grammar :fuhrer:.

It can't be that hate-based a relationship if you've exchanged phone numbers. Most of the time he just insults people for kicks -- that's just his personality. He even does it to drowzee. :laugh:
    hahaha well I think we both see it as a mutual development friendship tbh- I think the problem is that I don't let him get away with his rubbish insults and I always call him out on his BS and in that way he hates me and I hate him because I mean, he's him.

It was a little more sinister too, because he PM'd me after a thread in which I'd said I was drunk. So he was basically thinking I would send it because I was drunk. So many weirdo's on this site I swear.
    That's just out and out sexual predation. :lolwut: Man, I've had a really innocent perception of this place until now. :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Well...I wouldn't say KILL more like sHE SLIPPED.
    We're really going off topic!
    Don't worry, I killed both of my ex wives.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ...And the guys they cheated with. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Oh My God, hahaha
    That was no doubt some pedo after you :lol:

hahaha well I think we both see it as a mutual development friendship tbh- I think the problem is that I don't let him get away with his rubbish insults and I always call him out on his BS and in that way he hates me and I hate him because I mean, he's him.
    Well, as my high school bullies used to say: it's bantah, mate.

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    That's just out and out sexual predation. :lolwut: Man, I've had a really innocent perception of this place until now. :afraid:
    TSR is much darker than you think

TSR is much darker than you think
    So it seems. :hide:

ReputationRep:
    Well, as my high school bullies used to say: it's bantah, mate.

:lol:
    he does crack me up though- like how bad he is at life- asking me for advice with such basic things. His real world transition is gonna be rough!! but he's deep down a good person right- I wouldn't talk to him if he wasn't lel.

ReputationRep:
    Loooolll Hydeman you crack me up... So innocent and naive. Bless.

he does crack me up though- like how bad he is at life- asking me for advice with such basic things. His real world transition is gonna be rough!! but he's deep down a good person right- I wouldn't talk to him if he wasn't lel.
    I have reason to doubt your judgement in that arena, missy. :rolleyes:

What kind of stuff does he ask you?

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah this happens to me all the time definitely :ninja:

Loooolll Hydeman you crack me up... So innocent and naive. Bless.
    I'm sorry; I've just never received an unsolicited (no comment on solicited ) PM asking me for nudes. Not sure whether that's a good thing or not.

I'm too innocent and child-like to be here. Take me home.

Spoiler:
    Show

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.