Don't think that I don't remember you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Don't think that I don't remember you.

ReputationRep:
    I have reason to doubt your judgement in that arena, missy. :rolleyes:

What kind of stuff does he ask you?
    Lol what reason do you have to doubt? ohhhhhh... yeah but there are like people who disagree with each other but people are still good people underneath it all ? if I'm even on the right page as you. or maybe not I don't know.

I don't wanna say stuff publicly but it's just funny small stuff- and he cracks me up with his stoic attitude. I also have one up on him because I was definitely less mobilised than him and I love reminding him of this!! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asuna Yuuki)
    Are you the person that likes me? :hugs: sweet if so. we should get to know each other :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Are you the person that likes me? :hugs: sweet if so. we should get to know each other :yep:
    *nods in agreement*
    *realises that doesn't translate to words*
    *settles for:*
    :yep: i agree

ReputationRep:
    That's just out and out sexual predation. :lolwut: Man, I've had a really innocent perception of this place until now. :afraid:
    Really? Have you not seen the mass thirst that's infested this forum in the last couple of months?

(Original post by Eternalflames)
    Oh My God, hahaha
    That was no doubt some pedo after you :lol:
    Hahaha probably tbh, I could've been like 16 or something which would've made it illegal

Lol what reason do you have to doubt? ohhhhhh... yeah but there are like people who disagree with each other but people are still good people underneath it all ? if I'm even on the right page as you. or maybe not I don't know.
    I don't mean Plagio.

I don't wanna say stuff publicly but it's just funny small stuff- and he cracks me up with his stoic attitude. I also have one up on him because I was definitely less mobilised than him and I love reminding him of this!! :rofl:
    Maybe I'm being dense because I've got election night jitters (I embarrassed myself twice on the U.S. presidential election discussion thread :moon:), but I don't know what the highlighted phrase means.

(Original post by Zargabaath)
    Really? Have you not seen the mass thirst that's infested this forum in the last couple of months?
    I've seen that, but I didn't think that it was at the point that people were trying to take advantage of others while they're inebriated. That's taking it much too seriously and much too far, in my view.

ReputationRep:
    IwonderwhatEtherealactuallyhasin mi...termood.itseems

ReputationRep:
    I've seen that, but I didn't think that it was at the point that people were trying to take advantage of others while they're inebriated. That's taking it much too seriously and much too far, in my view.
    I agree, but it's the internet. Even though it is unacceptable, that sort of behaviour should be expected everywhere online.

ReputationRep:
    I agree, but it's the internet. Even though it is unacceptable, that sort of behaviour should be expected everywhere online.
    PRSOM

I'm surprised more people aren't tired of the thirst culture, to be honest. I actively avoid those kinds of threads now unless somebody tags me.

Many innocent illusions have been shattered tonight. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised more people aren't tired of the thirst culture, to be honest. I actively avoid those kinds of threads now unless somebody tags me.

Many innocent illusions have been shattered tonight. :moon:
    Winds me up too, I just sorta roll my eyes and move on now.

Sorry to break your illusions of TSR, although I'm wagering you'd probably hear worse if you asked some of the female members on this site as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asuna Yuuki)
    *nods in agreement*
    *realises that doesn't translate to words*
    *settles for:*
    :yep: i agree
    but then we realised we are brilliant pals and you can tell me anything right? Also have you ever heard of anon failing?

ReputationRep:
    nucdevifyouknewwhatiknewabouttha ta...feather.monogamy

Winds me up too, I just sorta roll my eyes and move on now.

Sorry to break your illusions of TSR, although I'm wagering you'd probably hear worse if you asked some of the female members on this site as well.
    It's ironic that I have more posts in Chat than in any other forum or subforum and yet I've been unaware of the scale of the sexual harassment problem that, to me, seems a very Chat-specific problem. I don't think we get much of this in D & CA, my other criticisms of that forum aside.

I've heard stories about this before from female members, but I was under the impression that only certain users, most of whom are now banned (e.g. william walker), indulged in the more serious harassment. I'll be retreating to the debate forums now; this stuff is too heavy for my innocent, 19-year-old mind. :getmecoat:

Thanks for letting me know, though.

ReputationRep:
    I don't mean Plagio.

Maybe I'm being dense because I've got election night jitters (I embarrassed myself twice on the U.S. presidential election discussion thread :moon:), but I don't know what the highlighted phrase means.
    Oh okay, I'm glad you don't mean him because well Plagio is so nice and I rate him not only for his aligned Leftyness but just as a person. OOOOOOOOO I know who you mean. :awesome: Tbh it's just for jokes and because he started the thirst, I don't actually like him on TSR because he's a sexist prick on here.

Well know how me and liberal even got chatting was him *****ing about grammar school mobilising me? like social mobility? geddit? :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    It's ironic that I have more posts in Chat than in any other forum or subforum and yet I've been unaware of the scale of the sexual harassment problem that, to me, seems a very Chat-specific problem. I don't think we get much of this in D & CA, my other criticisms of that forum aside.

I've heard stories about this before from female members, but I was under the impression that only certain users, most of whom are now banned (e.g. william walker), indulged in the more serious harassment. I'll be retreating to the debate forums now; this stuff is too heavy for my innocent, 19-year-old mind. :getmecoat:

Thanks for letting me know, though.
    Don't get me wrong, what happened to me isn't what I'd consider harassment. I mean it was a single message that I just laughed off and ignored.
    I was just saying that it's likely girls on here (at least the ones with their avatars up) get much more attention simply because we all know how thirsty certain types of guys can be.

Oh okay, I'm glad you don't mean him because well Plagio is so nice and I rate him not only for his aligned Leftyness but just as a person. OOOOOOOOO I know who you mean. :awesome: Tbh it's just for jokes and because he started the thirst, I don't actually like him on TSR because he's a sexist prick on here.
    I don't know who you're talking about. I'll PM you.

Well know how me and liberal even got chatting was him *****ing about grammar school mobilising me? like social mobility? geddit? :facepalm2:
    Yeah, I get it now. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    yaynucdevcanagainrepshewhoisthir st...sfierce.notreally

:rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.