(Original post by Eternalflames)
    What happened to Ethereal?!
    :shock: she got banned???

:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nucdev)

Well obviously, but she didn't do anything wrong. What actually happened, does anyone know??

ReputationRep:
    OMG I just talked to her today and pm'ed her. Omg I hope she comes back.

Ethereal, if you're reading this, you better come back..at least for that lesbian experience:sexface:

Nahh but seriously..come back please

ReputationRep:
    Well obviously, but she didn't do anything wrong. What actually happened, does anyone know??
    No lol I'm expressing my shock - only just saw when you tagged me.
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by BrokenLife)

Ethereal, if you're reading this, you better come back..at least for that lesbian experience:sexface:

(Original post by TheArtofProtest)
    Doesn't look like she's banned.
    she isn't banned because you can still personal rep her and pm her so she isn't, she said she wanted to take a break so must be that...

ReputationRep:

Dont worry I'm still here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatguy269)
    Dont worry I'm still here.
    But we want Ethereal y'know

ReputationRep:
    But we want Ethereal y'know
    Who needs ethereal when you have the real deal right here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    My thoughts exactly :yep:

Such ungentlemanly behaviour gives us a bad name
    Exactly.

(Original post by CoolCavy)
    she isn't banned because you can still personal rep her and pm her so she isn't, she said she wanted to take a break so must be that...
    EW's asked to be banned - as the mods likely won't get around to this until Monday and she feels she can't wait until then for her account to become deactive, she's shut down her profile for now, which is why you can still rep her and PM her at this current moment in time.

She's not at her best right now, but she's got people (including me) making sure she's okay and that she's not alone.

I'm sure everyone's comments about not wanting her to go mean the world to her, though.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    EW's asked to be banned - as the mods likely won't get around to this until Monday and she feels she can't wait until then for her account to become deactive, she's shut down her profile for now, which is why you can still rep her and PM her at this current moment in time.

She's not at her best right now, but she's got people (including me) making sure she's okay and that she's not alone.

I'm sure everyone's comments about not wanting her to go mean the world to her, though.
    they don't give out bans anymore i don't think but at least she can shut her account if she wants to (not that i think she should but if it would make her feel better).
    yeah she said, i feel sorry for her :/ well she said she's not answering pms but if you speak to her pass on my regards
    yes she shouldn't leave bc of the actions of a minority :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)

Why does she want to be banned?

ReputationRep:
    they don't give out bans anymore i don't think but at least she can shut her account if she wants to (not that i think she should but if it would make her feel better).
    yeah she said, i feel sorry for her :/ well she said she's not answering pms but if you speak to her pass on my regards
    yes she shouldn't leave bc of the actions of a minority :yes:
    I think you can still request permabans. They're a bit slow about them though, from what I've heard
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I think you can still request permabans. They're a bit slow about them though, from what I've heard
    i don't think you can tbh (cos i requested one...)
    but anyway if she wants one then i hope she gets one even though it would be sad if she left x

ReputationRep:
    i don't think you can tbh (cos i requested one...)
    but anyway if she wants one then i hope she gets one even though it would be sad if she left x
    Yeah, she is well liked on here and so friendly it would be such a shame if she goes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    It's ironic that I have more posts in Chat than in any other forum or subforum and yet I've been unaware of the scale of the sexual harassment problem that, to me, seems a very Chat-specific problem. I don't think we get much of this in D & CA, my other criticisms of that forum aside.

I've heard stories about this before from female members, but I was under the impression that only certain users, most of whom are now banned (e.g. william walker), indulged in the more serious harassment. I'll be retreating to the debate forums now; this stuff is too heavy for my innocent, 19-year-old mind. :getmecoat:

Thanks for letting me know, though.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hahaha, bugger off please

(Original post by REMLewis)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hahaha, bugger off please
    Don't flatter yourself. Your voluntary interactions with him don't take away from the harassment that he subjected others to. It says a lot about your relationship with him that you refuse to believe anything that shows him in a different way to the one he's presented to you. :rolleyes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    You bugger off -- you quoted me two weeks after this thread died down, not the other way around. Like ever, no-life Willy can't keep from searching his own name, can he? :rofl: Thanks for acting as his mouthpiece. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Don't flatter yourself. Your voluntary interactions with him don't take away from the harassment that he subjected others to. It says a lot about your relationship with him that you refuse to believe anything that shows him in a different way to the one he's presented to you. :rolleyes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    You bugger off -- you quoted me two weeks after this thread died down, not the other way around. Like ever, no-life Willy can't keep from searching his own name, can he? :rofl: Thanks for acting as his mouthpiece. :lol:
    Self flattery is a necessity in modern day society, though that is not your point, darling. I shall keep it to a minimum , traumatize you in very small doses :rolleyes:
    hahaharassment .... you say I said it once , and I'll say it abum, It's all banter gain. Bugger off you closed minded arse :rolleyes:
    GET
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    SOME AIR NOW.... and how dare you reply to me bringing up some of the most petty observations ever imaginable , you deluded dreamer

Wee Willy is doing fine, as you seem so curious about him xxx

ReputationRep:
    Name & shame.

(Original post by REMLewis)
    Self flattery is a necessity in modern day society, though that is not your point, darling. I shall keep it to a minimum , traumatize you in very small doses :rolleyes:
    hahaharassment .... you say
    Sarcasm isn't your strong suit, 'darling.' Especially when trying to justify your little friend's obvious perversion. Must be hard being friends with a paedophile who convinces you that everyone but him is lying to you. :console:

I said it once , and I'll say it abum, It's all banter gain. Bugger off you closed minded arse :rolleyes:
    Get
    That's pretty rich, coming from a pathetic sycophant who searches her stalker's name and resurrects weeks-old threads to satisfy his pathetic vendetta. :toofunny: I think it's you who needs to bugger off and get a life, dear.

How dare I reply? :lol: Man, you two are just as dumb as each other... Remind me who dared to reply to this thread two weeks after it died down? Good luck spinning that into evidence that *I'm* the obsessive one. :rofl2: Self-flattery, indeed.

Wee Willy is doing fine, as you seem so curious about him xxx
    As above, Ms. Not-Obsessed-With-Willy.

Save the brainless reply that's already gushing out -- you've been ignore-listed so I don't waste even more time on your moronic love affair with your online stalker.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.