Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm 16 and have had sex with 3 guys in 6 months Watch

Is this too much? I was in a relationship with the first, the second was a friend and the third at a party. How many would you say is too many for a 16 year old?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I won't comment on amount… but as long as you are being safe, I suppose there's not much more to say…

ReputationRep:
    Well, at least someone's getting some

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    I won't comment on amount… but as long as you are being safe, I suppose there's not much more to say…
    prsom

sik 1
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by flippantri)
    prsom
    ¡de nada! It's good to see you posting again :yep: OK, back on topic

ReputationRep:
    sik! let us know when you hit a new PR
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    200 is too many

ReputationRep:
    Most of my classmates already did it and have boyfriends since 7th grade whereas I'm 16 & never needed a boyfriend. It depends on each person.

(Original post by iEthan)
    Aha, I'm always safe and am on birth control. I just don't want people to think I'm a slut.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Aha, I'm always safe and am on birth control. I just don't want people to think I'm a slut.
    As long as you're safe, that's the most important thing. All the best OP!

(Original post by UWS)
    200 is too many
    Good to know

ReputationRep:
    We can make it 4 if you give me those digits.

(Original post by In2u)
    Most of my classmates already did it and have boyfriends since 7th grade whereas I'm 16 & never needed a boyfriend. It depends on each person.
    Yh true, I have virgin friends and I have friends who've had sex with 10 ppl already. Each to their own

(Original post by Noodle0)
    We can make it 4 if you give me those digits.
    Aha maybe not 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    The sky is the limit, but don't go around telling people how many guys you've been with - attracts negative attention from people who hate promiscuous girls (there's many around).

ReputationRep:
    You are the only person who should decide how much is too much, no need in stranger's opinion for you to decide what is reasonable and what isn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It's up to you to decide what you're comfortable with. Make sure you think about what birth control you use though. After all, the pill etc don't protect you from STDs.

ReputationRep:
    What do you want, a medal?

Can I be your 4th

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.