Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I chickened out next to my crush. How to make sure it doesn't happen again? watch

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday I was gonna speak to my crush for the first time. We have two different lessons in a big classroom. She finishes after me so I waited outside for her (I had planned this btw). Then when she came out she went and stood at the lift (near where I was). I then walked up to her but nerves got the better of me and I couldn't get any words out. I then just stood there behind her and then she got in the lift and I walked off in shame.
    Now I'll get to see her again on Friday. I've decided I'm gonna speak to her this time for sure. I need some advice on how I can be confident and introduce myself to her.
    She seems shy and quiet (like me) and she's beautiful and has a really nice dress sense. That's all I know about her.
    How can I approach her and speak to her without chickening out again.
    Im really regretting not speaking to her now. I even went around the college looking for her after this but I couldn't find her.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    practise what you are going to say...

"Hi there, my name is ....... would you like to join me for a coffee/sandwich/bite to eat ?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    practise what you are going to say...

"Hi there, my name is ....... would you like to join me for a coffee/sandwich/bite to eat ?"
    I knew what I was gonna say to her. I just couldn't get the words out when i was next to her. I've never done this before and really don't want to mess up. I just froze when I got near her.

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    Bump^

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.