Turn on thread page Beta

Are interracial relationships and having mixed kids becoming a fetish? watch

    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    17
    ReputationRep:
    Say your piece.
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    Yes, liberal government shills are infiltrating white 'ginas with multi cultured sperm.
    Offline

    3
    ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:
    Offline

    22
    ReputationRep:
    No? My country is pretty much built on interracial relationships, it is not a fetish to be 'less' selective than those who only go for other monoracial people. I think it shows that you are open to people of all ethnicities and cultures.
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    bump
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    No? My country is pretty much built on interracial relationships, it is not a fetish to be 'less' selective than those who only go for other monoracial people. I think it shows that you are open to people of all ethnicities and cultures.
    Therefore it's a fetish, thanks x
    Offline

    19
    ReputationRep:
    No I don't think so for most regular people. There does seem to exist a fetish where some men like to imagine white women having interracial kids with black men, however I think it might stem from racism.
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    It's not a fetish, it's a natural result of a more interconnected world

    (Original post by kunta ola kinte)
    .
    Offline

    22
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prajna)
    Therefore it's a fetish, thanks x
    How does that make sense, I mean you're probably just trolling but I think ONLY being with people of one race is a fetish.

    I am mixed race, even some of my grandparents are mixed race, how would someone like be not be in an interracial relationship? It's not really a good idea to only go for people who are the same as me.

    In the UK, most of these interracial relationships are between two monoracial people and the most of those involve the majority population.

    If a country is 87% white, for the remaining 13% of the population. It is statistically more probably that they would be with a white person considering more than 8/10 people are white.
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    How does that make sense, I mean you're probably just trolling but I think ONLY being with people of one race is a fetish.

    I am mixed race, even some of my grandparents are mixed race, how would someone like be not be in an interracial relationship? It's not really a good idea to only go for people who are the same as me.

    In the UK, most of these interracial relationships are between two monoracial people and the most of those involve the majority population.

    If a country is 87% white, for the remaining 13% of the population. It is statistically more probably that they would be with a white person considering more than 8/10 people are white.
    That's what fetish means...
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feel Tha Bern)
    It's not a fetish, it's a natural result of a more interconnected world
    No, it's a Zionist conspiracy to breed out European people. Anti racism is a codeword for anti white.
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kunta ola kinte)
    No, it's a Zionist conspiracy to breed out European people. Anti racism is a codeword for anti white.
    I'm all for race-mixing, but I really don't see how it helps Zionism.
    Offline

    22
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prajna)
    That's what fetish means...
    The definition of fetish is all that I wrote, all of that?

    form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc.

    This is the definition of a fetish, therefore it is statistically more of a fetish to only go for your own minority race in a country where the vast majority are another race.

    To solely prefer one race when there are so many people of other races, interacting with you is much more abnormal.
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    The definition of fetish is all that I wrote, all of that?

    form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc.

    This is the definition of a fetish, therefore it is statistically more of a fetish to only go for your own minority race in a country where the vast majority are another race.

    To solely prefer one race when there are so many people of other races, interacting with you is much more abnormal.
    Exactly. Hence why it's a fetish.
    Offline

    22
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prajna)
    Exactly. Hence why it's a fetish.
    Why are you only trolling this post? Your other comments don't seem this stupid.
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    Why are you only trolling this post? Your other comments don't seem this stupid.
    Not a Troll, you need to re-read the definition of fetish.
    Offline

    22
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prajna)
    Not a Troll, you need to re-read the definition of fetish.
    You clearly are, I even linked the definition and made a point yet you still play dumb.

    If I am wrong then why don't you explain it?
    • Wiki Support Team
    Offline

    21
    ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Prajna)
    Not a Troll, you need to re-read the definition of fetish.
    You're boring.
    Offline

    18
    ReputationRep:
    Yes it seems to be for some black and white women. There are pages on Twitter and ig called mixed baby goals etc.
    • Welcome Squad
    Offline

    20
    Welcome Squad
    For some, yes. For some, no.

    Did this really need a thread? You got your answer in 6 words :innocent:.
 
 
 
Reply
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2016
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reply
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.