Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    17/04/2016

A new day, and a new page on this thread. Today I have a C1 paper, french vocab, chemistry unit 1 and 2 papers, some chemistry notes and I will finish off the poster I started last night. I'll try and do the poster once I finish this post, then try and get the 2 chemistry papers done before 12. Then I'll have the afternoon and evening to do the C1 paper, french vocab and chemistry notes.

Chemistry- Finished the poster and done unit 1 (69/80) and unit 2 (76/80) papers

French-

Maths- Did a Core 1 paper, on which I got 71/75.

ReputationRep:
    18/04/2016

My day started off awfully due to my head feeling like it was about to explode, ugh. However it's picked up from lunch time, and I've done my first hour of revision. I'm going to do another hour, do some exercise and watch the football, then I'll sneak in an extra hour later tonight.

On a side note, it is now a month until my first exam (Core 1). Got to say I'm looking forward to testing myself.

Physics- Completed. Did notes and questions for 1 unit.

Chemistry- Completed. Made flashcards on a topic, I did this for 1.5 hours.

That's my scheduled work for tonight, but I'll probably try to do an hour of chemistry questions, then spend half an hour amending my timetable due to things that have come up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richpanda)
    18/04/2016

My day started off awfully due to my head feeling like it was about to explode, ugh. However it's picked up from lunch time, and I've done my first hour of revision. I'm going to do another hour, do some exercise and watch the football, then I'll sneak in an extra hour later tonight.

On a side note, it is now a month until my first exam (Core 1). Got to say I'm looking forward to testing myself.

Chemistry-
    Well done!! Keep going

ReputationRep:
    18/04/2016

Chemistry-
    have you done the 2015 c1/c2 papers edexcel? If so how did you find them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imran_)
    have you done the 2015 c1/c2 papers edexcel? If so how did you find them
    to be honest I found them relatively easy compared to some of the other papers

ReputationRep:
    to be honest I found them relatively easy compared to some of the other papers
    c1, was really easy. C2 was quiet tricky. Well the proving geometric series question and the proving the cylinder shape on the last question.

ReputationRep:
    I had my c1 mock today (2015 paper) and I suppose it was quite easy, I just need to do more papers because I noticed that essentially the same kind of questions come up over and over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imran_)
    c1, was really easy. C2 was quiet tricky. Well the proving geometric series question and the proving the cylinder shape on the last question.
    Was that the lowest value of n question? I got that once correct, and the volume one. I can tell you my answers if you want.

(Original post by shivani_10)
    I had my c1 mock today (2015 paper) and I suppose it was quite easy, I just need to do more papers because I noticed that essentially the same kind of questions come up over and over
    Yes it was very easy, which probably isn't good news for us haha

ReputationRep:
    19/04/2016

Another day, another 3 hours (hopefully) revising. I've got chemistry, french and a core 2 paper to do tonight (and some homework too).

Chemistry- Completed. Did some flashcards and then the accompanying questions in the revision guide. Took about 1.5 hours.

Maths- Completed. Did a C2 paper, got 72/75.

French- Ran out of time. Will do tomorrow morning. Can probably get an hour total in before school.

ReputationRep:
    20/04/2016

What a lovely day, shame I can't really be outside to enjoy it. I had a really good day at school (did 1.5 hours of revision in free periods and got a good grade back in French). In that 1.5 hours I got my day's physics work done, so now technically I only have a short chemistry session today. However I'll probably do some homework and perhaps some extra French.

Physics- Completed. Did notes and accompanying questions.

Chemistry- Completed. Only took half an hour to do the flashcards and accompanying questions from the revision guide.

ReputationRep:
    21/04/2016

I have quite a lot to do this evening, even though I've already done a whole past paper during school! I have a physics paper, physics write up and some chemistry work to do, which may take up to 3.5 hours in total. I really want to start consistently hit 4 hours out of lessons a day (at the moment it's about 3).

Maths- Completed. Did a past paper, got 72/75.

Physics- Completed. Spend about 1.5 hours doing and marking a past paper, on which I got my first A. YES!

Additional Chemistry- Did an hour of questions from the textbook.

ReputationRep:
    22/04/2016

Ah, finally Friday. I'll probably only do about 2.5 hours tonight, because I really tired and I have big weekend of work ahead, so the worst thing would be if I were tired. Tonight I'm going to do a Chemistry past paper, and some french vocab. I'd like to do an hour of vocab, and to get at least 90% on the chemistry.

Chemistry- Did past paper- got 91%, which I'm really pleased with as I beat my target.

French- Did all vocab.

ReputationRep:
    23/04/2016

Agh sorry for the late update, TSR wasn't working earlier today for me. I managed to do about 4.5 hours in total, which isn't bad but not amazing. Therefore I've set myself a target of minimum 6 hours tomorrow.

Chemistry- Completed. Did past paper and got 75/80.

Physics- Completed. Did 4 pages of notes on half of my biggest sub topic, and did the questions.

ReputationRep:
    24/04/2016

I woke up today thinking it was Monday... what a relief when I remembered it wasn't. Today I've got an M1 paper to do, the second part of the physics notes and questions that I wrote about yesterday, some different physics notes and french vocab. It's going to be a long day.

Physics- Completed. Done about 2.5 on 2 sets of notes and questions.

Maths- Completed, did a whole M1 paper.

French- Completed. Did a vocab review.

ReputationRep:
    25/04/2016

Great day at school, feel like everything's going well at the moment. Today I have a small section of french vocab to do, and then some chemistry notes and questions to do.

French- Completed. Only took 20 minutes or so.

Chemistry- Completed. Did the notes and revision guide questions to a topic.

I've only done about 1 hour 45 minutes so far tonight, I'll probably try to do another 45 minutes later tonight (perhaps some really tricky maths questions)

ReputationRep:
    Mechanics M1is hard for me since I don't do physics, I'm thinking of continuing book exercises and then do past papers late.

ReputationRep:
    26/04/2016

Champions League night, buzzing. But school-wise I have a C2 paper to do, a few physics questions and then a really difficult mechanics question I want to do again. So not too much work, probably about 2 hours.

Maths- Completed. Did a C2 paper, got 74/75.

Physics- Completed. Did some questions.

I've decided to save the mechanics question for tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    27/04/2016

Lovely weather today I've got to do 3 pages worth of Core 1 questions (a lot basically) and a bit more french vocab. If I have time I'll probably do some chemistry or physics. There are also a few more amendments I need to make to my timetable.

Maths- Completed. Did an hour's worth of questions.

French- Completed. Did a whole unit of vocab.

Chemistry (Additional)- Completed. Spent about an hour and 10 minutes doing a past paper, on which I got 97.5%, so really pleased.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

This thread is great! You seem really hard working Not sure if you've mentioned this before but what boards are you on for all your subjects?

ReputationRep:
    I did ocr biology gcse, and I don't do biology a level.
    which one? gatway a/b or 21st century?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.