Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Idk why i am making this post but i just feel so annoyed ;-;
    I am always trying to help people, be nice to people, do things for people etc etc and all that ever happens is i end up annoying them or doing something wrong and i just hate it :/ like inrl life i work so hard (if i might say so...) and it is never good enough for anyone, like if i have worked really hard on a drawing and it is good (yeah ik that sounds arrogant but art is one of the few things i am good at ok...) and then you show the teacher or someone and they just rip all the flaws in it. I can handle this to a certain extent as obs i want to improve and get better so i need to know where i've gone wrong but when they dont even acknowledge how long it took you on a friday night when all ur friends are out and you are up till 4am doing coursework ;-; like literally that is all i ever do, work and nothing else. i want good grades ofc but i want a life as well :/ dk how to get one tho...anyways idk just feel crapped on tbh atm. Everyone wants me to do this and that and to be all things to everyone and are the first to get cross with me or snap at me if i give 99% on a one off :/
    probs for tsrians tldr but whatever idc :/
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Hey there.
    Listen, sadly in this world there are people who will try putting you down. People who think that you aren't anything. Well, they're wrong. Maybe they don't want to see you succeed in a certain task, which could be because you are better than them. There are jealous people everywhere, and what they think about you, shouldn't matter. Their words are meaningless. However, there are people who appreciate your kindness, and respect you for that. It's quite rare these days to see genuinely nice people.
    Teachers shouldn't be like that, behaving very unprofessionally. Perhaps the teacher has something personal against you? If this is the case, you should report to your headteacher. Don't listen to anyone who tries to put you down, because by doing so, you'll let them win. You can't let that happen. You're stronger than this, okay?

I read all of it, if you ever want to talk, I'm available. Hope things turn better :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Hey there.
    Listen, sadly in this world there are people who will try putting you down. People who think that you aren't anything. Well, they're wrong. Maybe they don't want to see you succeed in a certain task, which could be because you are better than them. There are jealous people everywhere, and what they think about you, shouldn't matter. Their words are meaningless. However, there are people who appreciate your kindness, and respect you for that. It's quite rare these days to see genuinely nice people.
    Teachers shouldn't be like that, behaving very unprofessionally. Perhaps the teacher has something personal against you? If this is the case, you should report to your headteacher. Don't listen to anyone who tries to put you down, because by doing so, you'll let them win. You can't let that happen. You're stronger than this, okay?

I read all of it, if you ever want to talk, I'm available. Hope things turn better :hugs:
    I can't believe people have two faces!
    Outside of the tsr; they are way different
    And on here... well an example is right there!

Hey there.

ty serah :hugs: you are always so kind to me i appreciate it a lot <3
    i think that is true not saying there is anything to be jealous of but when you are doing well people suddenly stop being so friendly :/ especially if they are not doing well themselves...if they just asked i would help them as well smh ;-; awww serah tbh i don't even know if i am genuinly nice...or just insecure anyway that is a different matter, and i probably try to hard to please and impress people, hence why i get so hurt when they don't appreciate it
    yeah ik :/ well she has started being really nice all of a sudden so idk what is going on there...can't stand ppl like that who change with the wind although obs i prefer her to be nice
    awww serah you are too kind, love you :hugs: x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Idk why i am making this post but i just feel so annoyed ;-;
    I am always trying to help people, be nice to people, do things for people etc etc and all that ever happens is i end up annoying them or doing something wrong and i just hate it :/ like inrl life i work so hard (if i might say so...) and it is never good enough for anyone, like if i have worked really hard on a drawing and it is good (yeah ik that sounds arrogant but art is one of the few things i am good at ok...) and then you show the teacher or someone and they just rip all the flaws in it. I can handle this to a certain extent as obs i want to improve and get better so i need to know where i've gone wrong but when they dont even acknowledge how long it took you on a friday night when all ur friends are out and you are up till 4am doing coursework ;-; like literally that is all i ever do, work and nothing else. i want good grades ofc but i want a life as well :/ dk how to get one tho...anyways idk just feel crapped on tbh atm. Everyone wants me to do this and that and to be all things to everyone and are the first to get cross with me or snap at me if i give 99% on a one off :/
    probs for tsrians tldr but whatever idc :/
    I really can feel you!!!
    that happens to me when i have a lot of work to catch up on like coursework i have to wake up till 4/5 am and working on it...
    also my teachers are heartless and taking mistakes out of my work even though i have the similar answer to someone else and that person got the highest marks and i am like not even half...
    But all i can say is, to not stressed out because it's not going to help you at all plus do something else to relieve all of your stress may be any hobby...
    maybe have a timetable and stick to it and ensure that you are not behind from your classmates (especially on your coursework)
    anything else let me know... dunno what else to say

(Original post by fatima1998)
    I can't believe people have two faces!
    Outside of the tsr; they are way different
    And on here... well an example is right there!
    serah is always lovely to me actually...
    she has never been two faced with me and as of right now she is one of the only people i am not annoyed with....;-;

ly serah :hugs: x

ReputationRep:
    What you tryna say bruh???
    i know your banter and you are way different

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    serah is always lovely to me actually...
    she has never been two faced with me and as of right now she is one of the only people i am not annoyed with....;-;

ly serah :hugs: x
    hahaha... i know her tooooo...
    maybe i sound confusing and that's why you understood me wrong!

ReputationRep:
    what do you mean way different?

dont pretend to know me when u dont u shet
    that hurts :cry2:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.