Turn on thread page Beta

Don't know if my crush likes me or not? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    Personal tantrum XD.
    I have a crush on this girl in my school, same old same old. But, I noticed that when I look at her, she looks at me a lot of the time to. I got in a conversation with her and friends of mine and I looked at her from the corner of my eye and she looked at me a lot of the time. Literally the next day, I came early to school and I found that the same friends were hanging out, and as non of my usual group was here I started to hangout with them. She kept look in at me a lot of the time. This was a Friday. After a few days, I started hanging out with my crush and her friends. But she doesn't look at me like she used to. Has she lost interest? (P.S : Sorry for the long post XD)
    Thanks!
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by APersoninthemill)
    Hello!
    Personal tantrum XD.
    I have a crush on this girl in my school, same old same old. But, I noticed that when I look at her, she looks at me a lot of the time to. I got in a conversation with her and friends of mine and I looked at her from the corner of my eye and she looked at me a lot of the time. Literally the next day, I came early to school and I found that the same friends were hanging out, and as non of my usual group was here I started to hangout with them. She kept look in at me a lot of the time. This was a Friday. After a few days, I started hanging out with my crush and her friends. But she doesn't look at me like she used to. Has she lost interest? (P.S : Sorry for the long post XD)
    Thanks!
    I wouldnt assume too much just from that, there's only one way to know and thats asking her

ReputationRep:
    All this crush talk is crushing me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    I wouldnt assume too much just from that, there's only one way to know and thats asking her
    Thanks for the reply! I think I might ask her XD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SubZero~)
    I see what you did there

ReputationRep:
    just ask her out haha

ReputationRep:
    This happened to me as well. Me and this other girl at sixth form would look at each other at the same time. This happened around 5 or 6 times and I wasn't sure whether she was interested in me. Unfortunately, I found out that she has a Bf.

ReputationRep:
    Awww do you mean this or is it a joke? Wait, this is before isn't it! That's alright-hopefully you feel a lot better now
    (Original post by mkap)
    just ask her out haha
    Haha probably the best thing to do:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Awww do you mean this or is it a joke? Wait, this is before isn't it! That's alright-hopefully you feel a lot better now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOL. :rofl:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    LOL. :rofl:
    I guess that confirms it's from before:yep:
    What's so funny!? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I guess that confirms it's from before:yep:

What's so funny!? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same thing he laughed at

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Same thing he laughed at

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha OK

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2016
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.