Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Don't know if my crush likes me or not? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    Personal tantrum XD.
    I have a crush on this girl in my school, same old same old. But, I noticed that when I look at her, she looks at me a lot of the time to. I got in a conversation with her and friends of mine and I looked at her from the corner of my eye and she looked at me a lot of the time. Literally the next day, I came early to school and I found that the same friends were hanging out, and as non of my usual group was here I started to hangout with them. She kept look in at me a lot of the time. This was a Friday. After a few days, I started hanging out with my crush and her friends. But she doesn't look at me like she used to. Has she lost interest? (P.S : Sorry for the long post XD)
    Thanks!
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by APersoninthemill)
    Hello!
    Personal tantrum XD.
    I have a crush on this girl in my school, same old same old. But, I noticed that when I look at her, she looks at me a lot of the time to. I got in a conversation with her and friends of mine and I looked at her from the corner of my eye and she looked at me a lot of the time. Literally the next day, I came early to school and I found that the same friends were hanging out, and as non of my usual group was here I started to hangout with them. She kept look in at me a lot of the time. This was a Friday. After a few days, I started hanging out with my crush and her friends. But she doesn't look at me like she used to. Has she lost interest? (P.S : Sorry for the long post XD)
    Thanks!
    I wouldnt assume too much just from that, there's only one way to know and thats asking her

ReputationRep:
    All this crush talk is crushing me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    I wouldnt assume too much just from that, there's only one way to know and thats asking her
    Thanks for the reply! I think I might ask her XD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SubZero~)
    I see what you did there

ReputationRep:
    just ask her out haha

ReputationRep:
    This happened to me as well. Me and this other girl at sixth form would look at each other at the same time. This happened around 5 or 6 times and I wasn't sure whether she was interested in me. Unfortunately, I found out that she has a Bf.

ReputationRep:
    Awww do you mean this or is it a joke? Wait, this is before isn't it! That's alright-hopefully you feel a lot better now
    (Original post by mkap)
    just ask her out haha
    Haha probably the best thing to do:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Awww do you mean this or is it a joke? Wait, this is before isn't it! That's alright-hopefully you feel a lot better now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOL. :rofl:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    LOL. :rofl:
    I guess that confirms it's from before:yep:
    What's so funny!? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I guess that confirms it's from before:yep:

What's so funny!? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same thing he laughed at

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Same thing he laughed at

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha OK

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.