Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just a rant..
    I hate it, everything about it. I have sat for over a week reading 60++ journals on a topic for an essay and still can't find anything that i can use to write a good essay. I have no motivations. I had 5 assignments to be in last month alone and the same again this month. I have so many lectures still to revise whilst being bombarded with more. I'm in 3rd year and I *swear word* hate it all!! If this was first year, i would leave. I deferred 2 exams from last semester and am dreading spending summer revising for them because i just want a break from it all. I've decided to do another essay topic due to the lack of information on the other one. It is due in on Monday though!!! All i want to do is cry and cry and throw my laptop out the window.

I have such a different lifestyle from other uni folk too. I have a kid, I'm 25, I have my own house and a fiancee, a part time job. I never go out, i have no social life and i resent uni for taking up all my time. I am in no mood to do ANY uni work and i lose my motivation a few weeks into each semester. I end up cramming loads before an exam instead of doing continuous revision and get crap grades. I know I am better than this but i literally cannot maintain my motivation.

I have no idea how to start this essay, i cannot be bothered at all. I hate everything about this crap.

Rant over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ulia07)
    Just a rant..
    I hate it, everything about it. I have sat for over a week reading 60++ journals on a topic for an essay and still can't find anything that i can use to write a good essay. I have no motivations. I had 5 assignments to be in last month alone and the same again this month. I have so many lectures still to revise whilst being bombarded with more. I'm in 3rd year and I *swear word* hate it all!! If this was first year, i would leave. I deferred 2 exams from last semester and am dreading spending summer revising for them because i just want a break from it all. I've decided to do another essay topic due to the lack of information on the other one. It is due in on Monday though!!! All i want to do is cry and cry and throw my laptop out the window.

I have such a different lifestyle from other uni folk too. I have a kid, I'm 25, I have my own house and a fiancee, a part time job. I never go out, i have no social life and i resent uni for taking up all my time. I am in no mood to do ANY uni work and i lose my motivation a few weeks into each semester. I end up cramming loads before an exam instead of doing continuous revision and get crap grades. I know I am better than this but i literally cannot maintain my motivation.

I have no idea how to start this essay, i cannot be bothered at all. I hate everything about this crap.

Rant over
    Not that it matters but are you male or female?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidguettafan)
    Not that it matters but are you male or female?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Female

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.