Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I met this girl 5 months ago at university and we instantly hit it off. She keeps flirting with me (a lot) and our conversation is great. She's only like this when she's tipsy/drunk though.

However, when I text her (and I always initiate) she takes hours to reply and the conversation always dies out. When I see her around campus/ halls, she smiles at me but never talks to me.

She told two of my friends that she liked me so I asked her out a few weeks ago. She said she was "busy" and I thought that was it. I didn't really speak to her until I randomly bumped into her 2 days ago (she was drunk) and she said "I was busy, I didn't actually say no."

I messaged her again (casually) and she took literally half a day to reply. Whenever I show interest, she seems so uninterested.
    I can't tell if she's into me or she just wants the attention?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Sounds like you're being too keen mate. No better way to make a girl go nuts over you than to ignore her a bit :lol:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I'd just leave her if i where you! Move on and find someone who's worth it and has time for you!! You're better than that, if she's being like that then.... forget her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Sounds like you're being too keen mate. No better way to make a girl go nuts over you than to ignore her a bit :lol:
    This is so true and it drives me up the ****ing wall.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like she's playing you!

Aka interested but has a safter bet in toe too!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.