Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crustysock11)
    james 300117 ill kill your family with my massive ****** its like a albino boa constrictor I will squeeze the life of your mum anf **** the corpse
    Shut up, you were born from necrophilia

ReputationRep:
    ~1 hr until the exam starts, hows everyone doing? im on edge about this exam ; / they say its going to be a harder exam and it's also a new spec.

ReputationRep:
    There is so much to learn in biology, im still not even confident with half of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KappaRoss)
    ~1 hr until the exam starts, hows everyone doing? im on edge about this exam ; / they say its going to be a harder exam and it's also a new spec.
    Panicking, I feel like everything I know about Bio is disappearing.

Gosh, hopefully the exam will have something about Water, Transpiration and Bohr Shift

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There is so much to learn in biology, im still not even confident with half of it
    You'll be fine I had the breath in Physics exam and the style of questioning wasn't too bad but know that it will be harder than the old AS exams. Questions in this paper will be short and you really don't need to know things in that much detail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Firenze26)
    Panicking, I feel like everything I know about Bio is disappearing.

Gosh, hopefully the exam will have something about Water, Transpiration and Bohr Shift

Posted from TSR Mobile
    the only things i feel decently confident about are Bio-molucules, microscopes, structure of cells, water stuff, nucleotide.
    and im okay with enzymes and cell membranes.
    As for the rest, rip me ;/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mizzeeboy)
    You'll be fine I had the breath in Physics exam and the style of questioning wasn't too bad but know that it will be harder than the old AS exams.
    Did physics also have a new spec ?

ReputationRep:
    Did physics also have a new spec ?
    yup all of the OCR sciences had the new spec

ReputationRep:
    I feel a bit better now, thanks Mizzeeboy Name:  12647292_921038664677593_6193793641762164249_n.jpg
Views: 996
Size:  1.8 KB

ReputationRep:
    i'd be happy with anything other than a U

ReputationRep:
    what are co factors and main types of them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4nonymous)
    Shut up, you were born from necrophilia
    Yeah your dead mum, got a good taste on the way out

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm a student who will be sitting end of year mocks for biology and chemistry. (Our school follows the linear spec.) Can someone who sat the Breadth Biology AS exam for OCR write up all the topics that came up in the exam. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Let us know how the exam went. Hope it went well

ReputationRep:
    Thought that was alright actually, considering it was a new spec and all.
    Could have been a lot worse

ReputationRep:
    It was alright not a lot of practical stuff thank god
    Grade boundaries predictions anyone ?

ReputationRep:
    Everyone in my year found it easy and finished like 30 minutes early.... This is bad news

ReputationRep:
    That was horrendous...brb gonna drink some antifreeze

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mizzeeboy)
    yup all of the OCR sciences had the new spec
    Yo mizzeeboy its yacine😉. Did u do the breadth in bio today too??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I quite liked it!! I had made a list of everything the examiner said people found hard in the recent past papers, and used this to revise, as I couldn't possibly have revised everything. So I took a bit of a risk... And I think it may have paid off!!! Quite a few of the topics were in there!! I feel like it went quite well, although the rest of my biology group say it was awful!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.