Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ebxnyxo)
    Does anyone remember what didn't come up in the bredth paper?
    I remember there was no mention of lipids and very little on membranes/exchange surfaces. There was some on osmosis and oxyhaemoglobin, as well as biodiversity, classification, and translocation, so I'd expect possibly something on the other halves - diffusion, cardiac cycle, evolution, transpiration maybe? There were no statistics questions so I'd definitely expect at least one of those.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks youuu

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't get why people are trying to predict what is going to come up...Water potential etc. was in breadth but there can be a cheeky question on it in the depth paper...

Anything from the spec can be in the paper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brodingoson)
    I don't get why people are trying to predict what is going to come up...Water potential etc. was in breadth but there can be a cheeky question on it in the depth paper...

Anything from the spec can be in the paper.
    Well the point in predicting is because some people find it difficult to remember everything so by trying to cut down on some topics but still remembering what is likely to come up you can maximise marks. Also, OCR will want to try and cover as much of the spec over both papers so it is likely that what didn't come up in the first will come up in the second. However, I do agree that things tested in the first exam could come up again so it shouldn't be completely ignored, but it probably won't be as many marks due to it already being tested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4nonymous)
    Well the point in predicting is because some people find it difficult to remember everything so by trying to cut down on some topics but still remembering what is likely to come up you can maximise marks. Also, OCR will want to try and cover as much of the spec over both papers so it is likely that what didn't come up in the first will come up in the second. However, I do agree that things tested in the first exam could come up again so it shouldn't be completely ignored, but it probably won't be as many marks due to it already being tested.
    Yeh I get u :afro::afro:

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the Breadth Practice paper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jossawdry)
    Does anyone have the Breadth Practice paper?
    How come you need breadth anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Hey can somebody send me the mark scheme of the Depth secure paper please? There was a link in the thread but its not working now...

ReputationRep:
    does anyone one have the 2nd and 3rd set papers along with mark schemes ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Synonym)
    does anyone one have the 2nd and 3rd set papers along with mark schemes ?
    3rd set of papers? Do they exist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asinghj)
    3rd set of papers? Do they exist?
    oh snap im not sure i might be getting confused with aqa 2nd set and 3rd set papers does OCR make 2nd set and 3rd set papers ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Synonym)
    oh snap im not sure i might be getting confused with aqa 2nd set and 3rd set papers does OCR make 2nd set and 3rd set papers ?
    I don't know I know that there are specimen (1st set) and practise (2nd set) for OCR. Have no clue on whether there is a 3rd set. Hope there is though.

And AQA's 3 set, do you know if there is one for physics? And if so could you provide a link (either here or physics thread)

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have a list of all the PAGS that we need to know for this exam?

and please could any of you link me any useful docs or resources with possible PAG questions and answers

ReputationRep:
    Do we need to know about the vaginal crevasse for this exam??

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been taught how to answer the evaluate questions? Im unsure on how to do them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rectum_resizer)
    Do we need to know about the vaginal crevasse for this exam??
    wtf is that

ReputationRep:
    is a non competitive inhibitor permanent or temporary?

ReputationRep:
    For the Chi-Squared test, are we required to remember any formulas, or are they all given to us?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mm_7)
    is a non competitive inhibitor permanent or temporary?
    By permanent you mean that it has a permanent effect on Vmax?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by violavenisis)
    By permanent you mean that it has a permanent effect on Vmax?
    no i meant once its has binded to the allosteric site of the enzyme does it ever 'unbind' or does it stay in the allosteric site permanently?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.