Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plower)
    Actually you're meant to have both breadth and depth as your mock, teacher should have given both to you by now because it's important, I did awful... Eck
    Can you remember what was in the Depth one, I want to practice to see what topics might come up, but only have the Bredth one printed. Help!!! Or you could take photos of the paper if you still have it? Thanks xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skipper12345)
    Does anyone have the Practice Question Paper for Depth In Biology??! It's the one that you can only get from OCR Interchange
    How did you find the practice paper for breadth? I thought it was really hard tbh its made me panic a bit

ReputationRep:
    Guys the specimen papers are online?
    Depth:
    http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/171735-...-materials.pdf

Breadth:
    http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/171694-...-materials.pdf

You have to scroll down past the question paper for the mark schemes xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChelK321)
    How did you find the practice paper for breadth? I thought it was really hard tbh its made me panic a bit
    My teacher printed it, but not the depth one. If anyone can tell me any of the topics in it, it would be soooooooooooo helpful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PanickingYear12)
    Guys the specimen papers are online?
    Depth:
    http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/171735-...-materials.pdf

Breadth:
    http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/171694-...-materials.pdf

You have to scroll down past the question paper for the mark schemes xx
    No, it was the practice papers I was after, but they aren't available to students.... Which doesn't make much sense as there aren't any past papers in the first place!

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2637
Size:  348.5 KBAttachment 530109530111Attachment 530109530111530100Name:  image.jpg
Size:  348.5 KBI can give people some of the in Breadth Practice paper... Excuse the answers
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpg
Size:  348.5 KBAttachment 530109530111Attachment 530109530111530100Name:  image.jpg
Size:  348.5 KBI can give people some of the in Breadth Practice paper... Excuse the answers
    Same, i have breadth but teacher giving me depth tomorrow i think; was meant to have it today but he printed ocr biology B instead

ReputationRep:
    Same, i have breadth but teacher giving me depth tomorrow i think; was meant to have it today but he printed ocr biology B instead
    Oh the joys of doing exams!....
    It's the sheer volume of stuff we have to learn that's stressing me out!

Oh, and I misunderstood you comment before... Yes I also found it VERY hard. Not at all fun. 😫

ReputationRep:
    Oh the joys of doing exams!....
    It's the sheer volume of stuff we have to learn that's stressing me out!

Oh, and I misunderstood you comment before... Yes I also found it VERY hard. Not at all fun. 😫
    Yep same, i didnt realise HOW MUCH stuff there is to learn until recently and i feel like its too late

ReputationRep:
    Yep same, i didnt realise HOW MUCH stuff there is to learn until recently and i feel like its too late
    Yep same, and on top of three other subjects aswell, which I'm not doing especially well in.
    We'll get through it though, just don't give up!😊

ReputationRep:
    Yep same, and on top of three other subjects aswell, which I'm not doing especially well in.
    Haha omg same here doing rubbish in chem, maths is hit and miss and psychology is fine but having trouble remembering studies. I want to do well in all of them but mainly biology and yeah thanks- ive come close to giving up this past week haha but yeah, WE CAN DO IT!

ReputationRep:
    Haha omg same here doing rubbish in chem, maths is hit and miss and psychology is fine but having trouble remembering studies. I want to do well in all of them but mainly biology and yeah thanks- ive come close to giving up this past week haha but yeah, WE CAN DO IT!
    content in psychology is sooo much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hashman)
    content in psychology is sooo much
    ikr having to know studies supporting/refuting other studies and i can never remember like the exact findings

ReputationRep:
    Topics on depth practice paper: natural selection, adaptations, evolution, biodiversity, the heart (+cardiac cycle),ECGs, triglycerides, plasma membrane, disease.

ReputationRep:
    ikr having to know studies supporting/refuting other studies and i can never remember like the exact findings
    The struggle XD we can do this

ReputationRep:
    Topics on depth practice paper: natural selection, adaptations, evolution, biodiversity, the heart (+cardiac cycle),ECGs, triglycerides, plasma membrane, disease.
    Thank you 😊😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hashman)
    The struggle XD we can do this
    Hopefully Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Thank you 😊😊
    No probs, I can uploads the questions at some point if u want 👍

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else do really badly on the breadth paper? Most people got U's and the highest grade was a D. Please tell me it's not just my school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emx123)
    Did anyone else do really badly on the breadth paper? Most people got U's and the highest grade was a D. Please tell me it's not just my school.
    Don't worry, the specimen papers are never representative of the actual papers, and the grade boundaries should be lower this year anyway. The actual exam will be easier than the specimen so that result is not a be all and end all, also, yes, most people are doing badly on those papers

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.