Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oni176)
    Any grade boundary predictions in combination of both papers based on the difficulty of the paper?
    49/70 breadth for A
    50/70 depth for A

What do u think?

(Original post by OturuDansay)
    49/70 breadth for A
    50/70 depth for A

What do u think?
    Breadth - 52 for A
    Depth - 50 for A

Breadth - 46 for B
    Depth - 45 for B

ReputationRep:
    Hoping the second paper's grade boundaries are slightly more generous. First paper wasn't half as hard.

ReputationRep:
    how many people here are predicting a G? i know i am...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aintsohappy)
    Does anyone know what topics are specific to each paper? I.e if there are certain module 2 things that will only be in breadth or depth? Thanks!
    Well questions on Basic cell structure and functions are always going to in be breadth in Biology. That's all i know.

ReputationRep:
    Wrong thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mariamjaan)
    Hey

Can anyone help me with question 21
    Part b.

part b only Attachment 538471please. I have no idea how start 😊😊😊😊😊

Thanks
    do you have the rest of the paper, if you do could you please put it up or send it to me. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I have the 26th May Breadth paper as a mock this week and I was wondering if someone could give me a list of topics to revise?
    This new two year system sucks and I need a good predicted grade!
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    I have the breadth paper tomorrow and depth paper on Friday, I could really use some description of what to revise too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakeawad_okc)
    I have the breadth paper tomorrow and depth paper on Friday, I could really use some description of what to revise too!
    Good luck for your mock today!
    Let me me know how it goes 👍🏼

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrankJones22)
    Good luck for your mock today!
    Let me me know how it goes 👍🏼
    We got a different paper to what we thought we were getting the multiple choice was fairly hard but the paper got slightly easier the further we got into it, wasn't the best though
    Wishing you luck too! 👍🏻

ReputationRep:
    anyone has the paper link meee!!! plz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0799NCB)
    Also I have the locked specimen papers if people need them
    Sorry this is late but please may I have the locked specimens I'm literally desperate for them,
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    It frustrates me that everyone is asking for the locked specimen papers on here. If you were really desperate for a good predicted grade, you would work for it. You would do the revision, like we had to do.

Don't act so entitled because they don't count for much. The point of these papers will be that they reflect on you. Not that they reflect on the mark scheme, if you're going to do poorly next year, there's no need in making a farce that makes it seem like you're going to do well. It will just lead to disappointment. Albeit, deserved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gogregg)
    It frustrates me that everyone is asking for the locked specimen papers on here. If you were really desperate for a good predicted grade, you would work for it. You would do the revision, like we had to do.

Don't act so entitled because they don't count for much. The point of these papers will be that they reflect on you. Not that they reflect on the mark scheme, if you're going to do poorly next year, there's no need in making a farce that makes it seem like you're going to do well. It will just lead to disappointment. Albeit, deserved.
    Exactly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gogregg)

Getting quite annoyed at people asking for the papers as well. Seeing as we had to do the exam and get our predicted grade from that, while some people just want to cheat and possibly get higher predicted grades.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    Getting quite annoyed at people asking for the papers as well. Seeing as we had to do the exam and get our predicted grade from that, while some people just want to cheat and possibly get higher predicted grades.
    Universities think that people's who aren't doing AS levels are at disadvantage, but it seems to me that it's us who at disadvantage. Because my A level predicted grade is riding on these AS results

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaVinciGirl)
    Universities think that people's who aren't doing AS levels are at disadvantage, but it seems to me that it's us who at disadvantage. Because my A level predicted grade is riding on these AS results
    Finally someone understands me!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaVinciGirl)
    Also, I think when you are actually sitting in an exam hall doing an official exam which will go on record, there is that added pressure, which people who are not doing AS exams don't have to face when their predicted grades get determined.
    Also, there is no integrity left in setting predicted grades for people not doing AS exams as almost all the difficult questions are discussed on forums extensively.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I don't have it anymore

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.