Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    Considering I was getting Us all year, I got a D! I can apply for genetics woheeeeeeeeeeeey
    I'm with you brother !!! D's for Harambe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laa1519)
    I got an A, it says 135 points but I don't know what my raw score is.... Does anyone know how to convert back? Unless it is my raw score in the wrong column...?
    the 135 points is not UMS, it your ucas points. A gets you 135 points B=120 C=15 etc
    There is no UMS for the new spec and so your grade is based on your raw score. You can ask your teachers for it as they can find out for you.

ReputationRep:
    How would remarking work in the new AS levels? I don't know my individual unit scores but the whole AS score of 140. So, when remarking, will both papers be marked?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I sat Chem and bio OCR this year and got an A and B, but it doesn't say anything about my score? I also sat Edexcel linear econ and it said my raw grade on my results sheet, but my teachers said OCR didn't release the marks?? I want to find out pls help

Yes they did. You have to ask you subject teacher and they will have access to it on the OCR website. What did u get an A in?

(Original post by SGHD26716)
    How would remarking work in the new AS levels? I don't know my individual unit scores but the whole AS score of 140. So, when remarking, will both papers be marked?
    You have to apply for individual remarks and costs £60 for each for the standard remark which will take up to 30 days and the priority one costs £70 each and mainly aimed at a level students so that they get to uni faster.

(Original post by aspirated)
    Hi, I sat Chem and bio OCR this year and got an A and B, but it doesn't say anything about my score? I also sat Edexcel linear econ and it said my raw grade on my results sheet, but my teachers said OCR didn't release the marks?? I want to find out pls help
    Yes they did. You have to ask you subject teacher and they will have access to it on the OCR website. What did u get an A in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovelyqueen)
    Okay thanks, and bio

ReputationRep:
    C
    fok

ReputationRep:
    B, 4 marks off A, remark or no?

ReputationRep:
    I have the 2016 June Breadth paper and markscheme if anyone wants to use if for revision. If you want to use it for practice then please DM me

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got the practice papers as they have a login?TIA Name:  Screenshot_20170105-170152.png
Views: 137
Size:  155.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thelegend272)
    Has anyone got the practice papers as they have a login?TIA

Good luck in your mocks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james3000117)
    good luck in your mocks
    ahah lol

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what topics have come up on the 2016 Breadth Exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H.S.H)
    It was topics from Modules 1-4. Nothing from 5 or 6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thelegend272)
    Has anyone got the practice papers as they have a login?
    You are so close to the answers...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    It was topics from Modules 1-4. Nothing from 5 or 6
    Modules 1-4, eh?

This should be good paper then! I find 1 and 3 to be my fave modules. I hope Module 4 isn't embedded into the exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H.S.H)
    I have the 2016 Breadth paper if you want it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allen_bolt)
    I have the 2016 Breadth paper if you want it
    Can i have the exam paper

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.