Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allen_bolt)
    I have the 2016 Breadth paper if you want it
    Could I have the paper please?

ReputationRep:
    Hi has anyone gotten up to the genetics section ??

I dont understand any of it and its stressing me out was hoping we could help eachother

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done any mocks yet that involved the locked A2 specimen papers? If so any big topics or questions that are on them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im.a.witch)
    Hi has anyone gotten up to the genetics section ??

I dont understand any of it and its stressing me out was hoping we could help eachother
    We finished it a month back and it's taken me that long to understand it lmao. Have you done the F216 papers? Because doing those questions on genetics really helped me understand what exactly they are looking for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentsixth)
    We finished it a month back and it's taken me that long to understand it lmao. Have you done the F216 papers? Because doing those questions on genetics really helped me understand what exactly they are looking for.
    I should do them but they scare me because i know ill get them soo wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allen_bolt)
    I have the 2016 Breadth paper if you want it
    could you also send my the paper please

ReputationRep:
    can someone send me the 2016 breadth and depth papers? thanks

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please send me last years AS Depth Paper and Breadth paper (with mark scheme preferably) . Really need them!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Does anyone have the 2016 AS depth and breadth papers with mark scheme, my friend said it would be useful for revision if i can find it.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Anyone done the practice unified paper that begins on a word fill about phagocytes? Just had it as a mock and found it very hard. Not many questions were testing on actual knowledge there were a lot of suggest and practical based questions. Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chmbiogeog)
    Anyone done the practice unified paper that begins on a word fill about phagocytes? Just had it as a mock and found it very hard. Not many questions were testing on actual knowledge there were a lot of suggest and practical based questions. Anyone else?
    Do you remember any long question I got mock tomorrow A2 and AS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mariamjaan)
    Do you remember any long question I got mock tomorrow A2 and AS?
    Hi have you done the mock? I was wondering whether there were any particularly difficult questions you can remember or what topics were on it?
    Thank you !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tardis108)
    Hi
    Does anyone have the 2016 AS depth and breadth papers with mark scheme, my friend said it would be useful for revision if i can find it.
    Thanks
    Same, I really need this for revision. Can anyone share this privately or on here please? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chmbiogeog)
    We did that the other day and the class mean was like 43% so I think everyone's finding it quite difficult. I thought there were way too many applied questions but according to the spec the unified paper is only about 20% demonstrating knowledge and understanding and 80% applying knowledge in context and analysing and interpreting information so I think the real one will be pretty similar unfortunately :/

ReputationRep:
    Hi did u get the papers as I need them too?
    (Original post by IDEKOKAY)
    could you also send my the paper please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adilkhwaja)
    Can i have the exam paper
    Me too!

ReputationRep:
    me too please

ReputationRep:
    please can you send me this for revision

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone I have the OCR A chemistry breadth paper and am willing to trade it for the OCR A chemistry practice paper (set 2) or the OCR A biology 2016 paper. If anyone has it can they pm me please.

ReputationRep:
    Hi I wondering if anyone has the practice papers (set 2) for biology OCR A. If you do can you pm me the paper paper. Thank you very much

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.