Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I hate being Somalian because nobody likes us and guys think Somalian girls are ugly! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kangsterf)
    All black are a bit... below average in the looks department
    I disagree, White women are the most overrated, obviously there are some good looking White women, but the blond hair, blue/green eyed look is just whatever

also erryone wants the plump lips and juicy ass over the yellow haired stick woman :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prince of Punani)
    I disagree, White women are the most overrated, obviously there are some good looking White women, but the blond hair, blue/green eyed look is just whatever

also erryone wants the plump lips and juicy ass over the yellow haired stick woman :perv:
    Personally as a white guy I'm more into white girls...

ReputationRep:
    This thread is degrading. Im Somali and ive been told countless times im pretty. OP just has self esteem issues. A lot of Somali girls are pretty! There is beauty in every nation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kangsterf)
    All black are a bit... below average in the looks department
    you really think this? you must be a shallow person

ReputationRep:
    Imam Bowie (David Bowie's widow) is Somali and she's a supermodel!

ReputationRep:
    I agree, I think Somali girls are ugly! :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Hello Miss BO$$

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 34908seikj)
    I agree, I think Somali girls are ugly! :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Hello Miss BO$$
    smh your just jealous you 'white boy' cant find one (does this sound racist? Sorry if it does. Btw you havent seen my face to judge
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJLHFxpXAAEQdP5.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    smh your just jealous you 'white boy' cant find one (does this sound racist? Sorry if it does. Btw you havent seen my face to judge
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJLHFxpXAAEQdP5.jpg
    I was joking did you not see the spoiler?

I'm being totally honest when I say that I find Somalians in general to be very unattractive, I've never seen a single Somalian girl who I think is pretty.

ReputationRep:
    I was joking did you not see the spoiler?
    smh

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm being totally honest when I say that I find Somalians in general to be very unattractive, I've never seen a single Somalian girl who I think is pretty.
    ? Not one?

ReputationRep:
    smh
    Personally, I think Somalis are slightly above average. If that helps with me no longer being labbled a 'white boy'. (I prefer Albino)

Put makeup on, especially makeup that accentuates your eyes and cheekbones. Wear fashionable clothes, straighten your hair, wash daily, nice perfume

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I think Somalis are slightly above average. If that helps with me no longer being labbled a 'white boy'. (I prefer Albino)
    Have you seen or met as a somali girl to say that?

ReputationRep:
    Have you seen or met as a somali girl to say that?
    Yes.
    https://media2.giphy.com/media/LRVnPYqM8DLag/giphy.gif

ReputationRep:
    He isnt somali weirdo

(Original post by Anonymous)
    ? Not one?
    No

ReputationRep:
    He isnt somali weirdo
    Why would he be?! Besides I've seen MO farrahs wife, does that count? - On TV

ReputationRep:
    Why would he be?! Besides I've seen MO farrahs wife, does that count? - On TV
    She isnt Somali! OMG :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    She isnt Somali! OMG :wtf:
    Whoopsie, well um... I'm pretty sure I saw a female Somali while watching Black Hawk Down, does that count?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.