Turn on thread page Beta

I hate being Somalian because nobody likes us and guys think Somalian girls are ugly! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 34908seikj)
    Whoopsie, well um... I'm pretty sure I saw a female Somali while watching Black Hawk Down, does that count?
    Ive given up hope. You havent seen a Somali girl. Which isnt fair cause i've seen 80+white boys in my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Ive given up hope. You havent seen a Somali girl. Which isnt fair cause i've seen 80+white boys in my life.
    Yea well I've seen like 800+ white boys, and not all of them had their clothes on, no homo.

ReputationRep:
    Yea well I've seen like 800+ white boys, and not all of them had their clothes on, no homo.
    800 is exaggerating.
    No clothes You probably got 'sprung'

ReputationRep:
    800 is exaggerating.
    No clothes You probably got 'sprung'
    Sprug... I love that word.

I've been alive for like 16 years, I've seen ****ing hundreds of thousands of white boys! I don't stay in my room at day with a blindfold on!

ReputationRep:
    Sprug... I love that word.

I've been alive for like 16 years, I've seen ****ing hundreds of thousands of white boys! I don't stay in my room at day with a blindfold on!
    ofcourse
    Ok. Ive seen a lot too no need to boast about it. Although i think i've seen more arabs or asian boys in my life. Well thats london for you. Sometimes i wonder whether i am in the UK XD

ReputationRep:
    ofcourse
    Ok. Ive seen a lot too no need to boast about it. Although i think i've seen more arabs or asian boys in my life. Well thats london for you. Sometimes i wonder whether i am in the UK XD
    Congratulations on winning the 'minority spotting' competition!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations on winning the 'minority spotting' competition!
    Are we the minority?

ReputationRep:
    Are we the minority?
    Define 'we'

ReputationRep:
    Define 'we'
    Ahhhh.. he is trying to be smart.
    Are you from london? Not many whites here sadly Well there are in the North

ReputationRep:
    Your beautiful for who you are, if someone doesn't except you for that, they're not worth your time. 👍🏼

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh.. he is trying to be smart.
    Are you from london? Not many whites here sadly Well there are in the North
    At the 2011 census London had a population of 8,173,941. Of this number, 44.9% were White British. 37% of the population were born outside the UK, including 24.5% born outside of Europe.[2]

I didn't realise London was that diverse o.O

ReputationRep:
    At the 2011 census London had a population of 8,173,941. Of this number, 44.9% were White British. 37% of the population were born outside the UK, including 24.5% born outside of Europe.[2]

I didn't realise London was that diverse o.O
    Dude in a class of 100. like 57 students are white O__o. Go to southall, east london or some place like that. Mate your not in the UK

ReputationRep:
    Dude in a class of 100. like 57 students are white O__o. Go to southall, east london or some place like that. Mate your not in the UK
    Meanwhile in my class we have two black people, one male one female. The male is totally not my token black friend though

ReputationRep:
    Meanwhile in my class we have two black people, one male one female. The male is totally not my token black friend though
    OMG where do you live? outside london? Do you go to a white grammar school?
    Meanwhile in my class there is like 1000s arabs or asian 3somalis 0 other blacks. idk how many whites not much never counted

ReputationRep:
    Somali girls are some of the most beautiful girls!!!!

ReputationRep:
    OMG where do you live? outside london? Do you go to a white grammar school?
    Meanwhile in my class there is like 1000s arabs or asian 3somalis 0 other blacks. idk how many whites not much never counted
    To be fair, you do go to an international school...

Also yes, grammar and up north.

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, you do go to an international school...

And yes Grammar and up north
    What accent do you have? I have a london one

ReputationRep:
    What accent do you have? I have a london one
    I don't really have an accent, my parents don't either, at least I don't have a disgusting Northen one.

What type of London accent? Is if a cockney accent. Do you say stuff like, innit fam, etc... :rofl:

I don't really have an accent, my parents don't either, at least I don't have a disgusting Northen one.

What type of London accent? Is if a cockney accent. Do you say stuff like, innit fam, etc... :rofl:
    I have a london accent. Not a roadmen accent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have a london accent. Not a roadmen accent
    Well hello there, Anonymous #7 :rofl:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.