Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi guys!

    So basically I got bullied in halls and changed halls only to end up being bullied again because the people in my new halls know the people from my old halls.
    It's just a mess and I have not made a single friend because no one wants to be seen talking to me. I hate my life .
    Anyways I go to university in London but I am an international student.
    Can someone give me advice on where I can live for 2nd year.
    Are there student accommodation in London with students from other universities where I can live?
    Is it weird if I move into one of the student halls that dont belong to a university?
    Will I make friends?
    Any help for finding a room for 2nd year will be really helpful

    move into private halls, it's not weird at all, there will be plenty of flats for people who've been on placements or doing an extra year or something and don't have anyone to live with
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.