Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Where to work and how? watch

    • Thread Starter

    I am currently in my final year of A2. Hopefully will be done with my exams in the first week of June.
    I am planning on taking a gap year before starting university and was hoping to do any work related to medicine. I talked to a few people and they told me to either go to my local GP or apply at a hospital as I am old enough. I have done some research that Barts Health do offer work experience and they have this NHS Careers Taster Programme but i dont know if I can apply for that. So can someone please give me more info related to this.
    They also offer voluntary work but can students apply for this?

    Also I checked Imperial hospitals they offer work experience for 16+ and 14+ so I can try applying for the Pre-medical course but i dont know much about this. So if someone can help.

    If anyone knows anything else about what I could do?
    Thank You
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Quick links:

Unanswered Health and Emergency services Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.