Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, since I am yet to see a post for this years applicants, I thought I may as well start it lol. Just wondering who has received an offer to do medical sciences at Exeter and if so what grades were given? Who's likely to make it firm?
    Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starhh)
    Hey guys, since I am yet to see a post for this years applicants, I thought I may as well start it lol. Just wondering who has received an offer to do medical sciences at Exeter and if so what grades were given? Who's likely to make it firm?
    Thanks in advance.
    There's been a couple threads about this so far but the amount of replies is tiny compared to previous years LOL

I'm planning to firm Exeter!! It's AAB for medsci + professional training year, the standard route. I'm keen on switching pathways though, always been curious about neuroscience which pathway did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    I firmed Exeter Medical Science. I'm 25 though hoping to not to feel out of place being so much older

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, i'm about to finish my Medical Science degree, so let me know if you have any questions about the course, Exeter, or whatever.

EDIT I should also say, good luck with your A-levels and getting the grades!

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

Any Exeter Medical Science Offer Holders, join the official page on Facebook!Search: 'Exeter Medical Sciences Offer Holders 2016-17'

Join to meet other offer holders, the society committee, and ask any questions about the course or the university!

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know where to find EXTER MEDSCI 2017 Social grp? i really wanna learn more about the people getting there as well as the course! so looking forward to it

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone :w00t:
    Firmed it for A*BB. I'm really worried about whether or not I'll be able to get the A* but decided it's to give it a go :unsure:

Have any of you decided on your accomodation choices? Right now I'm leaning towards James Owen Court

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 20, 2017
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Exeter Guide

Accommodation profiles:

Fresh Student Living

Fresh Student Living

Fresh provide student accommodation across the country in a number of locations.

Quick Link:

Unanswered University of Exeter Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.