The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Medical Science At Exeter University 2016

Hey guys, since I am yet to see a post for this years applicants, I thought I may as well start it lol. Just wondering who has received an offer to do medical sciences at Exeter and if so what grades were given? Who's likely to make it firm?
Thanks in advance.
Reply 1
Original post by Starhh
Hey guys, since I am yet to see a post for this years applicants, I thought I may as well start it lol. Just wondering who has received an offer to do medical sciences at Exeter and if so what grades were given? Who's likely to make it firm?
Thanks in advance.

There's been a couple threads about this so far but the amount of replies is tiny compared to previous years LOL

I'm planning to firm Exeter!! It's AAB for medsci + professional training year, the standard route. I'm keen on switching pathways though, always been curious about neuroscience :h: which pathway did you apply for?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
I firmed Exeter Medical Science. I'm 25 though hoping to not to feel out of place being so much older
Hey guys, i'm about to finish my Medical Science degree, so let me know if you have any questions about the course, Exeter, or whatever.

EDIT I should also say, good luck with your A-levels and getting the grades!
Hi!

Any Exeter Medical Science Offer Holders, join the official page on Facebook!Search: 'Exeter Medical Sciences Offer Holders 2016-17'

Join to meet other offer holders, the society committee, and ask any questions about the course or the university!
Reply 5
does anyone know where to find EXTER MEDSCI 2017 Social grp? i really wanna learn more about the people getting there as well as the course! so looking forward to it:smile:
Hey everyone :w00t:
Firmed it for A*BB. I'm really worried about whether or not I'll be able to get the A* but decided it's to give it a go :unsure:

Have any of you decided on your accomodation choices? Right now I'm leaning towards James Owen Court :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending