The Student Room Group

Received wrong offer !!!

I am doing an access course in social science and law and before applying for uni i emailed all unis abouth what grades i would need to get in. University oc kent said they would offer me 30 credits at distinctions and 15 at merits so i applied. I received my offer yesterday and it says they want 45 credits at distinctions. The thing is before applying i had already received 3 credits at merit so basically dont qualify for the offer at all!! Any help please !!!
Original post by gilberta
I am doing an access course in social science and law and before applying for uni i emailed all unis abouth what grades i would need to get in. University oc kent said they would offer me 30 credits at distinctions and 15 at merits so i applied. I received my offer yesterday and it says they want 45 credits at distinctions. The thing is before applying i had already received 3 credits at merit so basically dont qualify for the offer at all!! Any help please !!!

Only Kent can help you here, so get in touch with them and explain your situation. It may be a mistake. If not, you will at least know in advance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending