Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Today is the first Mother's Day since my mum passed away, a week after Christmas. It's going to be horrendous and I've already sobbed my heart out and its not even 11 o'clock. Anyway, I hope everyone has a lovely day and cherishes their mum, because they can be taken so suddenly from you. And I'm sending big love and hugs to anyone spending today without their mum <3

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry to hear that your mum passed away ;( I can't imagine how you feel, I will definitely cherish these moments

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    aww no :hugs: life's a real **** to some of us...

(Original post by PalindromeGirl)
    Today is the first Mother's Day since my mum passed away, a week after Christmas. It's going to be horrendous and I've already sobbed my heart out and its not even 11 o'clock. Anyway, I hope everyone has a lovely day and cherishes their mum, because they can be taken so suddenly from you. And I'm sending big love and hugs to anyone spending today without their mum <3
    I'm so sorry to hear that...Can you at least spend the day with your mum's family?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    I'm so sorry to hear that...Can you at least spend the day with your mum's family?
    My grandma won't see me, my dad and my sister at the same time as mum's sister, so we're just staying at home x

ReputationRep:
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!
    you made me cry :cry2:
    just think its a normal day if thats possible

ReputationRep:
    Awwhhh :cry2:

I hope you're okay :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    So sorry to hear about your mum.

She'll be with you today, even if not physically x

ReputationRep:
    Thank you everyone, support is the biggest comfort during grief, I love you all <3
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I'm so sorry to hear about your mum! Stay strong lovely x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Jesus, I can't even begin to imagine what that's like. I really hope you're okay :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you everyone, support is the biggest comfort during grief, I love you all <3
    You are very strong to talk about it with people publicly :yep: Much respect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    You are very strong to talk about it with people publicly :yep: Much respect
    Thank you

Am so sorry for you .. I can't say I understand , it would not be true, but one of my best friends has no mum so I think a lot of people like you <3
    Stay strong ma chérie , I'm pretty sure your mum would be proud that you think about her and that you stay strong !
    She's still with you , in your heart <3. you have all my support <3

ReputationRep:
    Family is the closest you can feel in relation to your mother. I'm so, so very sorry for your loss. She'll always be in your heart I'm sure.
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you get through it okay .

ReputationRep:
    This made my eyes water in public. Doesn't ever happen. Sending you my love and comfort, taking your advice and cherishing my mum. Take care of yourself xxxxxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leavingthecity)
    This made my eyes water in public. Doesn't ever happen. Sending you my love and comfort, taking your advice and cherishing my mum. Take care of yourself xxxxxxxxxxx
    Awh! Sorry :') Thank you, I will do and enjoy today <3 xxxxxxxx

Aww bless you xxx
    honestly that is horrible and i hope you are coping as best you can :hugs:
    i appreciate my mum more than most i would say given that she nearly wasn't here at all and it is just me and her living together most of the time x
    good luck lovely xxx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 17, 2016
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.