Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Not that I'm for Mr. Trump, but I like what I'm looking at," Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam stated, during a cermony . "Why? What has he done? Well, one of the things that he's done: he's told them 'I'm a billionaire.' And he's the only man, probably in the last 100 years, that stood in front of some of the members of the Jewish community and told them to their face 'I don't want your money.' "

The Nation of Islam mixes radical Islamic and black supremacist beliefs; it believes that the non-black peoples were races of 'devils' created by a black scientist Yakub 6000 years ago, and is virulently anti-Semitic. Farrakhan has previously called Hitler a 'very great man', and accused Jews of the 9/11 attacks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-donald-trump/
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Lol, black supremacist anti-Semites and white supremacist anti-Semites praising Trump. Though I guess the disclaimer 'I'm not saying I'm for him' should be noted.

(Original post by RayApparently)
    Lol, black supremacist anti-Semites and white supremacist anti-Semites praising Trump. Though I guess the disclaimer 'I'm not saying I'm for him' should be noted.
    Even more ironic, considering how anti-Muslim he is, and how his son-in-law is Jewish.

ReputationRep:
    Farrakhan is an antisemite piece of ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Even more ironic, considering how anti-Muslim he is, and how his son-in-law is Jewish.
    For someone like Farrakhan, the allure of antisemitism outweighs the disadvantage of anti-Muslimism.

ReputationRep:
    The nation of islam is seen as a joke in the muslim world

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathemagicien)
    "not that i'm for mr. Trump, but i like what i'm looking at," louis farrakhan, leader of the nation of islam stated, during a cermony . "why? What has he done? Well, one of the things that he's done: He's told them 'i'm a billionaire.' and he's the only man, probably in the last 100 years, that stood in front of some of the members of the jewish community and told them to their face 'i don't want your money.' "

the nation of islam mixes radical islamic and black supremacist beliefs; it believes that the non-black peoples were races of 'devils' created by a black scientist yakub 6000 years ago, and is virulently anti-semitic. Farrakhan has previously called hitler a 'very great man', and accused jews of the 9/11 attacks.

THIS IS NOT BLACK SUPREMACISTS PRAISING TRUMP.

THIS IS BLACK ANTI-SEMITES AGREEING WITH TRUMP'S ANTI-SEMITISM.

x

ReputationRep:
    What is surprising about this is that it is support from an Islamic group, not a black one.

As far as I know, Trump does not have an issue with black members of society (though most certainly would against black-supremacists, like any sane individual).

(Original post by Death Grips)
    THIS IS NOT BLACK SUPREMACISTS PRAISING TRUMP.

THIS IS BLACK ANTI-SEMITES AGREEING WITH TRUMP'S ANTI-SEMITISM.

x
    He is a black supremacist, and he is praising Trump

He is also anti-Semitic, and that is why he praises Trump, who however doesn't strike me as anti-Semitic

x

ReputationRep:
    America is a Jewish oligarchy when you'll never get any real change on issues like illegal immigration and foreign policy.

Foreign policy is a mess and has destabilized the Middle East which is always the Zionist agenda....

Even Bernie Sanders said it, he sure as hell wont be taking foreign policy advice from Kissinger... these neo-cons are all lining up in support of Hillary.

Britain is not much better. Look at Tony Blair and the billionaire Jewish oligarch's who financed him and pushed for mass immigration btw.

Black nationalists and White nationalists share near identical views on this problem. Zionist occupied governments anyone? it is a conspiracy and a very true one.

Look at Corbyn remember the panic about him? because of his Israel views, and his connections with certain Muslim groups and foreign policy is against interventionism and anti-NATO. They dislike Trump because he is self financed and hard to control. They want puppet governments who serve their New World Order agenda...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LankyO)
    America is a Jewish oligarchy when you'll never get any real change on issues like illegal immigration and foreign policy.

Foreign policy is a mess and has destabilized the Middle East which is always the Zionist agenda....

Even Bernie Sanders said it, he sure as hell wont be taking foreign policy advice from Kissinger... these neo-cons are all lining up in support of Hillary.

Britain is not much better. Look at Tony Blair and the billionaire Jewish oligarch's who financed him and pushed for mass immigration btw.

Black nationalists and White nationalists share near identical views on this problem. Zionist occupied governments anyone? it is a conspiracy and a very true one.

Look at Corbyn remember the panic about him? because of his Israel views, and his connections with certain Muslim groups and foreign policy is against interventionism and anti-NATO. They dislike Trump because he is self financed and hard to control. They want puppet governments who serve their New World Order agenda...
    I guess it's that time again when all the antisemites come out of the woodwork.

(Original post by Aceadria)
    I guess it's that time again when all the antisemites come out of the woodwork.
    ...his post was from 12 hours ago...

ReputationRep:
    ...his post was from 12 hours ago...
    Ouch!

ReputationRep:
    "Not that I'm for Mr. Trump, but I like what I'm looking at," Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam stated, during a cermony . "Why? What has he done? Well, one of the things that he's done: he's told them 'I'm a billionaire.' And he's the only man, probably in the last 100 years, that stood in front of some of the members of the Jewish community and told them to their face 'I don't want your money.' "

The Nation of Islam mixes radical Islamic and black supremacist beliefs; it believes that the non-black peoples were races of 'devils' created by a black scientist Yakub 6000 years ago, and is virulently anti-Semitic. Farrakhan has previously called Hitler a 'very great man', and accused Jews of the 9/11 attacks.

Wow! So now Trump has the approval of the Nation of Islam AND the Ku Klux Klan.

The man's a marvel!

ReputationRep:

Doesn't sound like supremacists to me.

As for anti-Semites they're largely people speaking the truth. The fact that Jews who are such a small minority yet have so much power and the way they can silence and put pressure onto people is proof of this. You're all living under the Jewish thumb.

Look at the Red Cross for example and their inspection of Nazi camps throughout WW2. They came under attack because of course if they inspected camps throughout war and produced a real death toll, not millions of people then of course that pissed off the Jewish liars.

ReputationRep:
    The National Black Republican Association and Mike Tyson endorse Trump. What people overlook is that Trump isn't beholden to the usual corporate oligarchs & in terms of foreign policy and trade doesn't really toe the Republican Party line.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.