Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going? I am Sun, sea, music. Can't wait.

ReputationRep:
    I am, I've fitted some trips and hopefully more festival around it

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone go last year? I've heard that they've changed it a bit.

Me and a few mates are going for the first time this year, we booked the villacamp, but we are now debating if we should just camp in the normal area. Does anyone have any recommendations? Also, how strict are they with ID, we all 17 and we aren't sure if they give us a different wristband to over 18s. Is it easy to get around, does anyone look at the wristband when you buy alcohol or do you need to get other people to buy it for you?

ReputationRep:
    Got my flights and tickets where is everybody travelling from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pazhaus)
    Got my flights and tickets where is everybody travelling from?
    Im going from gatwick to Barcelona on the Wednesday morning. Going to have to find some way to get down to the festival from Barcelona that day

ReputationRep:
    A return train ticket is about 30€ and takes about 2 hours each way so that would be the best option?
    Also you have to show id when getting your wristbands so you won't be able to buy alcohol yourself

ReputationRep:
    First time for me and my mates too, flying from leeds on Monday can't foookin wait

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.