Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Haven't been on much, what's been happening? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Did I miss anything good? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Heres the latest from BBC TSR weather, your forecast for the next few bits:

Southeasterly 5-10 threads an hour in the east part containing mass undiluted procrastination until evening and intermittent trolls/white knights, but southwesterly 3-10 posts per hour in the west and scattered swearing. Light sucking up during the night and constant repping to get dem light green gems inland in the northeast but saltiness in most other parts. Becoming southeasterly 15-20 threads tomorrow afternoon first in the chat part with other forums affected later on. Lighter banter in the northeast until evening and mostly dry sarcasm distributed as well. Conditions mostly optimistic and positive with smatterings of the dankest memes until greatguy returns

You havent really missed anything OP, same old same old
    Spoiler:
    Show

I was wondering where you'd gone. :lol:

Greatguy is now at 260+ accounts. Crush threads have - it would seem - reached their peak and are now slowly declining in frequency (perhaps because no one has any crushes left to share, thanks to bold declarations and anon fails ). Alexion has reached ten gems.

I am still at eight and am still wondering how the hell you got to nine in a month. :hand:

Have a nice break? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    I was wondering where you'd gone. :lol:

Greatguy is now at 260+ accounts. Crush threads have - it would seem - reached their peak and are now slowly declining in frequency (perhaps because no one has any crushes left to share, thanks to bold declarations and anon fails ). Alexion has reached ten gems.

I am still at eight and am still wondering how the hell you got to nine in a month. :hand:

Have a nice break? :lol:
    I'm nearly at 10 :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mayhem™)
    I'm nearly at 7

( its good for me ok? the struggle from 6 to 7 is real for real tho, only need like 30 more rep and I made it to 7

ReputationRep:
    Plenty of trolling by greatguy who's now created 200+ accounts, some of the forums have had a reshuffle, some new groups have been made (I'm currently waiting to see if my Ghosts and Folklore Society gets approved!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    I'm nearly at 7

( its good for me ok? the struggle from 6 to 7 is real for real tho, only need like 30 more rep and I made it to 7
    I can't really rate anyone, as 95 % of people have worse 'rep performance' than me :sexface:

(Original post by Mayhem™)
    No one likes a show off. :noway:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  1457268492796.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  63.8 KB

So close yet not close at all ...

It's taking me a month to move from eight gems to nine, never mind getting to nine gems entirely. :facepalm:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm going to assume your rep is a charitable gesture as I ever so kindly filled you in on what you missed and not an attempt at showing off your nine gems. :hand:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.