Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    have i seen the teaser?! of course i've seen the teaser trailers!!!! i watched them sneakliy at the back of an econ lesson hahaha
    yes!!!! the Wonder woman and aqua man movie will be good i reckon!! why do we have to wait so long to watch them
    I should have know better forgive me 😂😂
    Can't be dealing with marks and Keynes when some dc teasers drop you know😂😂 As or A2 economics?

Aqua man looks great, he's actually so much more powerful than you would think!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheALevelStudent)
    TeamCap or TeamIronMan ? We need to do a poll on this!!
    #TeamIronMan
    #TeamBatman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fannibal)
    Oh, I love the villains in Batman (I mean who couldn't love Catwoman, Poison Ivy, The Joker, Penguin, The Riddler, etc.) but I find Batman too brooding to love him. Robin and co. is another story.
    The villains are what make Batman interesting and his comics more popular as a web critic I listen to said, "Batman is always the least intersting thing of everything he's in"
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I should have know better forgive me 😂😂
    Can't be dealing with marks and Keynes when some dc teasers drop you know😂😂 As or A2 economics?

Aqua man looks great, he's actually so much more powerful than you would think!
    haha forgiven!!! aww tell me about it!! A2 Econ- it's soo long-i'm ahead of the class so it's okay hehe!!!

Aqua man actually looks really good tbf, exactly my point, it's like ant-man, i thought it would be crappy but gosh do not underestimate ant man haha!!!

ReputationRep:
    haha forgiven!!! aww tell me about it!! A2 Econ- it's soo long-i'm ahead of the class so it's okay hehe!!!

Aqua man actually looks really good tbf, exactly my point, it's like ant-man, i thought it would be crappy but gosh do not underestimate ant man haha!!!
    Haha, evaluation in what makes it loong, sometimes you just don't have time for it!

When ant man went sub zero and came back i was like whoaaaaaaaaaaaa!

ReputationRep:
    Hate DC or Marvel camp. I like both and those who don't can **** off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    Hate DC or Marvel camp. I like both and those who don't can **** off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lool, you gotta like one more than the other though!?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Haha, evaluation in what makes it loong, sometimes you just don't have time for it!

When ant man went sub zero and came back i was like whoaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    i know right!! honestly i never have time for evaluation haha, what do you do then?!

i know it was amazing when he did that!! Also the action and CGI Was great, on first thoughts I thought when AntMan shrinks down that the CGI would take you out of the movie but let me tell you it doesn't, it's awesome! Especially seeing the world from that size and scenes where AntMan is shrinking and enlarging when fighting i thought would get a little too much but it didn't!!!

ReputationRep:
    i know right!! honestly i never have time for evaluation haha, what do you do then?!

i know it was amazing when he did that!! Also the action and CGI Was great, on first thoughts I thought when AntMan shrinks down that the CGI would take you out of the movie but let me tell you it doesn't, it's awesome! Especially seeing the world from that size and scenes where AntMan is shrinking and enlarging when fighting i thought would get a little too much but it didn't!!!
    I try and get most of my evaluation in with each point I make, even though you are supposed to write one big block of it at the end! Just in case i run out of time for this, i can still say i some within the essay whilst making the points!

It was actually insane, like it gives you a mad perspective on everything. I was a bit skeptical about how he came back from it tho, seemed a bit to corny

ReputationRep:
    Lool, you gotta like one more than the other though!?
    No

I love Superman, Spiderman, The Flash, The Hulk, Daredevil, Deadpool, Aquaman, Green Lantern, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Batman plus others so it's balanced. Not one over the other!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No

I love Superman, Spiderman, The Flash, The Hulk, Daredevil, Deadpool, Aquaman, Green Lantern, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Batman plus others so it's balanced. Not one over the other!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They're all great, but like in a fight, DC would absolutely wreck marvel.

Who's your one favourite super hero then?

ReputationRep:
    JESSICA JONES 😍

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I try and get most of my evaluation in with each point I make, even though you are supposed to write one big block of it at the end! Just in case i run out of time for this, i can still say i some within the essay whilst making the points!

It was actually insane, like it gives you a mad perspective on everything. I was a bit skeptical about how he came back from it tho, seemed a bit to corny
    Yeah i try doing that too when it comes to eval, honestly it just saves time-haha
    i hate the data response- it's my living nightmare!!! the multiple choice on the other hand- is absolutely fab! haha thats only for unit 3 tho

Yeah, i get what you mean it was a tad corny, but overall i reckon it was fab and the CGI was amazingly done!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i try doing that too when it comes to eval, honestly it just saves time-haha
    i hate the data response- it's my living nightmare!!! the multiple choice on the other hand- is absolutely fab! haha thats only for unit 3 tho

Yeah, i get what you mean it was a tad corny, but overall i reckon it was fab and the CGI was amazingly done!!!!!!
    We don't have multiple choice on AQA, which is good cause I failed at it in AS lol! And yeah with the data response it's hard to know which economic theories to talk about?!

The CGI was great, represented that scene perfectly, captured all the right stuff.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    We don't have multiple choice on AQA, which is good cause I failed at it in AS lol! And yeah with the data response it's hard to know which economic theories to talk about?!

The CGI was great, represented that scene perfectly, captured all the right stuff.

ahh okay, we're Edexcel !! Econ papers are so hard to figure our how you did, because while writing it, it seems like evrything you wrote was right, but when you get your exam papers back, they're like naahh mate you where wrong-haha
    Yeah it's hard to put right theories in place- not cool

Yeah the CGI was fab, if not close to perfect!!! haha

ReputationRep:
    Daredevil's writing bored me in all honesty. I thought i'd love it given that I love the dark and gritty side of superheroes..might give it another go.

ReputationRep:
    They're all great, but like in a fight, DC would absolutely wreck marvel.

Who's your one favourite super hero then?
    No!

They are all my favorites, I can't choose.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hussm)
    Daredevil's writing bored me in all honesty. I thought i'd love it given that I love the dark and gritty side of superheroes..might give it another go.
    Film was panned but I liked it. Directors cut, watch that it's darker & was cut from the Cinema version nearly 30 minutes worth

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Film was panned but I liked it. Directors cut, watch that it's darker & was cut from the Cinema version nearly 30 minutes worth

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Was on about the Netflix show. Haven't seen the movie although I may give it a go since Affleck's in it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hussm)
    Was on about the Netflix show. Haven't seen the movie although I may give it a go since Affleck's in it.
    I didn't like his costume. It's nothing like the film one so put me off

Posted from TSR Mobile

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.