Turn on thread page Beta

Slovakia will build wall and never accept a single muslim watch

ReputationRep:
    Central and Eastern European countries have sense. Looks like it's time for me to move to Slovakia.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    More like moving from a racist 3rd world country (you don't honestly think they are multicultural paradises?) to a racist 2nd world country
    I don't think that is correct. If their countries are racist, they're racist towards the west - certainly not towards their own people. Where they will go off to will be an actual hate hell and it's not like an average Pole or Slovakian would even consider putting them into the nicer, developed parts of the cities. More like throwing them into the after-communist and after-apocalypse Detroit looking like dump with no clean water (or any water) or any basic human facilities. Areas where currently e.g. Romani people (gypsies) live.

(Original post by queen-bee)
    Good luck with that. What are they going to do with the thousands of Muslims living in Slovakia already?
    Honestly, that is what I've been saying. Surely "muslims" arent posed a threat when we give their low GNI country oil, or when they're civillian comes scurrying down to Middle Eastern beaches, ironic or wut. Also, one I dont think any muslim/african would want to live there considering half of slovakians have ran down England and taken advantage of its benefit system.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oblivion99)
    Dubai, Qatar, Morocco, Turkey, Tunisia, Malaysia? They're Muslim and they have higher GNP's than Slovakia and also full of tourists, especially EUROPEAN tourists so gets your facts validated you white youth, kmt.
    Dubai, qautar, Tunisia, and Morocco are shitholes and they have a higher GDP ONLY because they sit on oil. What contributions to technology, science, engineering etc have these countries given to the world in the past 50 years. Europeans may visit these countries. They certainly do not reside there

Turkey and Malaysia are decent enough countries i concede

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frostyy)
    Yeah, catch on to the specific phrases to make your point valid. The East is simply islamophobic and racist towards generally all the races from Islamic countries, with that also being the factor of not letting them in. The fear of the unknown culture is the basis of the hate, but now with the mass-media spreading the 'good message', it turned to pure, full on racism, where anyone of Arabic/Semitic/Persian heritage is bad just because of what body they were born into. So yes, although Islam is the engine of the fear, the negativity is genuinely tagged onto anyone of certain ethnicity. Hence, my claim of racism. I don't see how that would matter in any way though, with you just pointing fingers at single words that I use in my sentence, without actually commenting on the main message of my post.
    Because I may have agreed with your original post to some extent if you hadn't have tried to pump up the intensity by using silly buzzwords like "racist" when it is non-applicable in this context.

I don't think fear of the unknown culture is the problem. It isn't so unknown any more ergo people's reluctance to flood their countries with migrants is met with perfectly reasonable skepticism.

Quite simply, the countries that agree with you are now under constant threat of terrorism. While the ones that agree with me are either completely free of or at minimum risk from terrorism. Thankfully, facts don't have altruistic suicidal tendencies.

ReputationRep:
    Dubai, Qatar, Morocco, Turkey, Tunisia, Malaysia? They're Muslim and they have higher GNP's than Slovakia and also full of tourists, especially EUROPEAN tourists so gets your facts validated you white youth, kmt.
    Savage.

(Original post by EccentricDiamond)
    Dubai, qautar, Tunisia, and Morocco are shitholes and they have a higher GDP ONLY because they sit on oil. What contributions to technology, science, engineering etc have these countries given to the world in the past 50 years. Europeans may visit these countries. They certainly do not reside there

Turkey and Malaysia are decent enough countries i concede
    I get your point, but if they are "so" **** then why the tourists? Why don't Europeans just settle down into their own beaches and own countries and not contribute to Middle Eastern economies by being tourists. Im English, and I've been Dubai so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TMF 2)
    Central and Eastern European countries have sense. Looks like it's time for me to move to Slovakia.
    I regret replying to your dumbass ofensiveness thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Death Grips)
    We've had this same kinda thread like 4 times already.

BACKWARD POOR EASTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRY SAYS THEY WONT LET IMMIGRANTS IN.

EVERYONE LAUGHS AT BACKWARD POOR EASTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRY FOR THINKING ANYONE WANTS TO LIVE IN THEIR CRAPPY COUNTRY.

Rinse and repeat.
    Your xenophobia is very selective...

Lets see who is more backwards in the future.

ReputationRep:
    Ww3 is gonna happen and ima dig myself a hole and live in it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Ww3 is gonna happen and ima dig myself a hole and live in it
    If WW3 happens we're all ****ed no matter how many holes we dig :lol:

(Original post by EccentricDiamond;[url="tel:63224061")
    63224061[/url]]Muslims prefer Western European countries don't they
    Whhhhhhat?

ReputationRep:
    I get your point, but if they are "so" **** then why the tourists? Why don't Europeans just settle down into their own beaches and own countries and not contribute to Middle Eastern economies by being tourists. Im English, and I've been Dubai so
    Touring a country as a visitor and living there are two completely different things. I travelled around India and loved it; I however, would not for one moment think of living in India.

ReputationRep:
    Slovakians are rushing to the UK, who the **** is running towards Slovakia? haha

ReputationRep:
    My heart mah soul... </333

(Original post by Student403)
    x

ReputationRep:
    Many more walls needed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FaisalNaeem03)
    Who wants to go there anywaysss
    The irony of eastern europeans disliking immigration...

ReputationRep:
    Slovakia is an EU country so given free movement of people they are going to be OOL with this.
    Although it supposes that anyone wants to go there anyway.
    Its a cheap place to live however

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heineken)
    The irony of eastern europeans disliking immigration...
    How is it ironic? Are Eastern Europeans moving to muslim countries? The answer is NO so it is not ironic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EccentricDiamond)
    How is it ironic? Are Eastern Europeans moving to muslim countries? The answer is NO so it is not ironic
    Im not sure you understand irony babygirl.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.