Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Who doesn't find a bit of mystery sexy? Nothing more mysterious than posting anonymously from an account from which you normally already post anonymously
    LOL it's funny because that Anon wasn't me! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    LOL'd.
    I now want a lifetime supply of online relationships...call Ellen pls..

(prsom btw)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    So...are you the boiler man?
    Or are going to beat up the boiler man on Tuesday? :rofl:

Either way, Congratulations! xxxx
    Might pretend to be her gay best friend and terrorise him a bit. "How does YOUR hair feel? I bet the corner of the couch would look even better with you on it, big boy! Oh btw, I know you requested dinner, I've cooked you something up - you're going to eat it off the end of my erect *******!" :lol:

P.S. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Might pretend to be her gay best friend and terrorise him a bit. "How does YOUR hair feel? I bet the corner of the couch would look even better with you on it, big boy! Oh btw, I know you requested dinner, I've cooked you something up - you're going to eat it off the end of my erect *******!" :lol:

P.S. Thanks
    HAHAHAH! :lol:
    That's brilliant mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    I now want a lifetime supply of online relationships...call Ellen pls..

(prsom btw)
    Omds I wish!
    PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    Nice one.

ReputationRep:

P.S. Thanks
    Omfds you legend :rofl: I'm dying

ReputationRep:

P.S. Thanks
    LMAO :rofl: PRSOM.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    HAHAHAH! :lol:
    That's brilliant mate
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Omfds you legend :rofl: I'm dying
    (Original post by SubZero~)
    LMAO :rofl: PRSOM.
    Then I'll charge him for using my own parts.

ReputationRep:
    Does he even lift though
    as it happens, yes

ReputationRep:
    Then I'll charge him for using my own parts.
    Good! And make that ******* give Rhea a refund for what he charged her the other day

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to all the ladies (and a few guys) I'm going to disappoint in saying this, but Woody is now off the market. I'd like to announce that Reeeeyah and I are now officially an item :love: I said to her I'd make a public service announcement to show her I'm commited.

That's all for now. On with your day, or alternatively feel free to drop a comment wishing us congratulations, or express your disapproval of the relationship and how I'm no good and she'll end up getting hurt, or take time out of your day to tell us that you really don't care. Up to you
    Why areyou so proud of dating an inferior arabic woman?.
    Reeyah sounds like an arabic name to me.

If she is not arabic then my apologies but that sounds like an ugly arabic name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    as it happens, yes
    But as in, okay he says he even lifts and goes to the gym and physically lifts, but when people talk to him do they ask him do you even lift? Because if you have to ask do you even lift then you don't even lift.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veritas111)
    Why areyou so proud of dating an inferior arabic woman?.
    Reeyah sounds like an arabic name to me.

If she is not arabic then my apologies but that sounds like an ugly arabic name.
    She ain't even Arabic doh. Even so, what's wrong with Arabic girls? Beautiful race of people I reckon.

ReputationRep:
    Awww this is so cute

Congrats (if it's true lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whiggy)
    Haha, true!
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    probably not. probably just an online one hahahah
    Lmfao you guys are *****y and petty af. :lol: She was clearly joking.

Anyway, congrats

ReputationRep:
    Matrix123 lmao would you blame me into thinking that you made this thread initially??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to all the ladies (and a few guys) I'm going to disappoint in saying this, but Woody is now off the market. I'd like to announce that Reeeeyah and I are now officially an item :love: I said to her I'd make a public service announcement to show her I'm commited.

That's all for now. On with your day, or alternatively feel free to drop a comment wishing us congratulations, or express your disapproval of the relationship and how I'm no good and she'll end up getting hurt, or take time out of your day to tell us that you really don't care. Up to you
    lols isnt she the one that was getting railed by the guy who came to fix her boiler

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Death Grips)
    lols isnt she the one that was getting railed by the guy who came to fix her boiler
    He definitely wanted a go, but he's no Woody.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theconfusedman)
    This is the kind of stuff that makes everyone cringe.
    Everyone = you?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.