Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    Okay then?
    Cool bro. This is what this generation has come to. Online approval is the new currency

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reeeeyah)
    Fanks chick x
    I'm male by the way!

I'm male by the way!
    Fam you look too effeminate. Man up and quit being emotional over small ****
    If someone is rude,you gotta be rude back to them. If you don't have enemies,it means you're an ass licker and I don't think you want people thinking that of you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Fam you look too effeminate. Man up and quit being emotional over small ****
    If someone is rude,you gotta be rude back to them. If you don't have enemies,it means you're an ass licker and I don't think you want people thinking that of you
    Lol I have no idea why you're trying to be all hard via anonymous. Mind your damn business

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh! Well good luck to you guys (although Woody hasn't been nice to me before!) but as I said...who cares
    This is surprising Woody seems like a nice dude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MountKimbie)
    Everyone was hating on me at the time so I guess he just joined him plus I called him a mathead :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Everyone was hating on me at the time so I guess he just joined him plus I called him a mathead :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what's a mathead?

How come people were hating on you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Well kind of... But, I don't know Rhea lol if that's why you were asking.

Just LEEDS

Leeds is a big city...
    Are you from Leeds?

ReputationRep:
    Are you from Leeds?
    Yup.

ReputationRep:
    Yup.
    Hi fellow Leeds person :bumps:

ReputationRep:
    what's a mathead?

How come people were hating on you?
    Meathead***

I don't even remember. I think it was something aladdin related.

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever visited The Alchemist in Leeds? Just went there last night. Amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Why hello there!

ReputationRep:
    Nice gains

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    The worst are just scousers imo.
    And the Brummy accent.

ReputationRep:
    Well kind of... But, I don't know Rhea lol if that's why you were asking.

Just LEEDS

Leeds is a big city...
    Nah, I thought you might have thought I'm from Leeds mate haha

ReputationRep:
    He was being a **** to everyone else and talking nonsense about something lifting or nutrition related so I checked him a bit, nothing horrible IMO but people have different levels of how much they're offended I suppose :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Who cares? Online relationships are stupid. Have you never seen catfish before? 😂😂😂
    I find it bemusing how people claim not to care when they've taken the time to not only click on the thread but also reply to it. There's are tonnes of threads and topics I don't care about - I certainly don't click on them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    He was being a **** to everyone else and talking nonsense about something lifting or nutrition related so I checked him a bit, nothing horrible IMO but people have different levels of how much they're offended I suppose :lol:
    Fair enough

(Original post by WoodyMKC)
    I find it bemusing how people claim not to care when they've taken the time to not only click on the thread but also reply to it. There's are tonnes of threads and topics I don't care about - I certainly don't click on them
    what topics (other than fitness) interest you? I try and click on as many threads as possible. I guess I sort of have to.

ReputationRep:
    what topics (other than fitness) interest you? I try and click on as many threads as possible. I guess I sort of have to.
    The majority of the threads I click on are for general chit chat and banter I suppose. Anything that I think will be an interesting chat or about maybe TV shows or music I'm into. I frequent the Motoring forum quite a bit as well and I find myself in Forum Games a fair bit.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.