(Original post by WoodyMKC)
    So rude. No more lifting advice for you
    Sound mate idk what advice you gave me in the first place though
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    Sound mate idk what advice you gave me in the first place though
    Ahh I see, so you're one of those "That sounds brilliant actually, I'll give it a go!" *Never tries it* guys :rolleyes: Funny how people are licking your arse one minute and then trying to insult you the next :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I see, so you're one of those "That sounds brilliant actually, I'll give it a go!" *Never tries it* guys :rolleyes: Funny how people are licking your arse one minute and then trying to insult you the next :rofl:
    I don't lick anyones arse, especially not on TSR. I don't recollect your name at all and I most certainly haven't insulted you
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I don't lick anyones arse, especially not on TSR. I don't recollect your name at all and I most certainly haven't insulted you
    You have done :lol: Insinuating someone is uneducated isn't an insult, no? You have to get up pretty early to offend me so my feelings weren't hurt haha, but even I can see that, on the face of it, that was meant to be an insult.

ReputationRep:
    You have done :lol: Insinuating someone is uneducated isn't an insult, no? You have to get up pretty early to offend me so my feelings weren't hurt haha, but even I can see that, on the face of it, that was meant to be an insult.
    Evidence I insinuated you're uneducated, please? I asked if you were a student.

Edit - please tell whose arse I have licked
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Evidence I insinuated you're uneducated, please? I asked if you were a student.
    Your following two posts. I see your short term memory isn't much better than your long term :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Your following two posts. I see your short term memory isn't much better than your long term :lol:
    You're* provide the evidence back up your statements - oh wait, you can't.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.