Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Kind of unrelated to Vac Schemes, but If I'm moving to London to do the LPC/TC, where would it be recommended to stay?

    During the LPC, technically i'm still a student so would I be able to stay in student accommodation? As for TC, i'm guessing I would have to find my own place, but I don't really know anyone in London so I can't really share a place with someone...
Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2016
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.