Extended Project- Mental Health Funding

Watch
Hollyyy3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi,
I'm currently in my final year of A Levels and, for part of this, I am taking part in the Extended Project Qualification which involves researching into a particular topic.

My project title is- "Mental Health Funding has Decreased. How Has This Impacted Stakeholders (Specifically Patients and Staff Members in Mental Health).

I was hoping, as part of my research to hold a discussion with students and people like yourselves to see your view on mental health funding and services, whether more funding should be in place or whether it is needed elsewhere, and just generally seeing your views on this topic and how you feel it may or may not impact stakeholders.

It would be incredibly helpful to see your views and to spark a discussion about this topic. All personal data will not be included in my project, simply your views and opinions on the topic and the discussion itself.

Thankyou,
Holly
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (61)
17.38%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (97)
27.64%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (134)
38.18%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (48)
13.68%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.13%

Watched Threads