Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm currently in my final year of A Levels and, for part of this, I am taking part in the Extended Project Qualification which involves researching into a particular topic.

My project title is- "Mental Health Funding has Decreased. How Has This Impacted Stakeholders (Specifically Patients and Staff Members in Mental Health).

I was hoping, as part of my research to hold a discussion with students and people like yourselves to see your view on mental health funding and services, whether more funding should be in place or whether it is needed elsewhere, and just generally seeing your views on this topic and how you feel it may or may not impact stakeholders.

It would be incredibly helpful to see your views and to spark a discussion about this topic. All personal data will not be included in my project, simply your views and opinions on the topic and the discussion itself.

Thankyou,
    Holly

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.