Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Finally all cleared 😊
    Wow thats a lot of work, hat did you do with it all?
    I know some people in my school had bonfires to burn work.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by niv1234)
    This happened to me too and they kept sending me letters. It was so annoying.
    Lol are you going ?

ReputationRep:
    Lol are you going ?
    No I want to keep all of my work or give it to others, except maybe the rough work and past papers and stuff. I think some people are doing it together in their gardens but they are worried about what the council will say.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    No I want to keep all of my work or give it to others, except maybe the rough work and past papers and stuff. I think some people are doing it together in their gardens but they are worried about what the council will say.
    Oh ok What do you mean about the garden thing ?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    UPDATE ( AFTER YEARS ) - well weeks

It's been 2 weeks since i left school but it feels like it's been months. So far I've managed to find work experience (thank god) which I will be doing in August. For those of you who are curious it's at a pharmacy. Most of you may know that I want to study medicine and I need to get better work experience e.g hospitals etc... but honestly it's so difficult I've applied for 2 hospitals so lets just hope for the best eh ?

I'm planning to read more but so far it has not happened lol.

I've got my sixth form induction this week on Friday and I'm actually nervous and excited at the same time.Hopefully it all goes well. I actually can't wait !! But i have a feeling that we will get a lot of work to do at home - which is annoying but it's good practice. For the rest of July, i will be out and about to weddings and stuff... In August i will be going on holiday YAAAY !!! Then it's results day - again nervous and excited !! Don't worry I will make sure to update you all about my sixth form induction and how it went also results day.

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE ( AFTER YEARS ) - well weeks

It's been 2 weeks since i left school but it feels like it's been months. So far I've managed to find work experience (thank god) which I will be doing in August. For those of you who are curious it's at a pharmacy. Most of you may know that I want to study medicine and I need to get better work experience e.g hospitals etc... but honestly it's so difficult I've applied for 2 hospitals so lets just hope for the best eh ?

I'm planning to read more but so far it has not happened lol.

I've got my sixth form induction this week on Friday and I'm actually nervous and excited at the same time.Hopefully it all goes well. I actually can't wait !! But i have a feeling that we will get a lot of work to do at home - which is annoying but it's good practice. For the rest of July, i will be out and about to weddings and stuff... In August i will be going on holiday YAAAY !!! Then it's results day - again nervous and excited !! Don't worry I will make sure to update you all about my sixth form induction and how it went also results day.
    Yeah. I understand the struggle. Good luck . I have something at the post office tomorrow I don't know what yet.

I think you should. I recommend the Throne of Glass series and A Court of Thorns and Roses series. They are both by the same author, Sarah J Maas, and they are amazing.

Have fun! I'm so nervous for results day,good luck!

Oh ok What do you mean about the garden thing ?
    They are worried that neighbours would complain or they could get fined for causing pollution or something like that?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yeah. I understand the struggle. Good luck . I have something at the post office tomorrow I don't know what yet.

I think you should. I recommend the Throne of Glass series and A Court of Thorns and Roses series. They are both by the same author, Sarah J Maas, and they are amazing.

Have fun! I'm so nervous for results day,good luck!

They are worried that neighbours would complain or they could get fined for causing pollution or something like that?
    Haha thank you Oooh nice ! lol
    I'll try and get those books thanks for the recommendation
    You too

Oh ok Yeh i understand.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    After a long time !! UPDATE :

Induction day was time ago but i just couldn't be asked to type LMAO

Sixth form induction was amazing.Met loads of new people and everyone was so friendly except from some
    They showed us the topics that were involved in the subjects that i was taking and they looked so interesting much better than GCSE :angel:
    Can't wait for sixth form and results day is 4 weeks away !! SO NERVOUS :s: ALSO EXCITED .

Going to France next week lets just hope i don't die ( get ill) because of the change of the weather !!

ReputationRep:
    After a long time !! UPDATE :

Induction day was time ago but i just couldn't be asked to type LMAO

Sixth form induction was amazing.Met loads of new people and everyone was so friendly except from some
    They showed us the topics that were involved in the subjects that i was taking and they looked so interesting much better than GCSE :angel:
    Can't wait for sixth form and results day is 4 weeks away !! SO NERVOUS :s: ALSO EXCITED .

Going to France next week lets just hope i don't die ( get ill) because of the change of the weather !!
    What exam board were all your subjects individually?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Daydreamer3)
    What exam board were all your subjects individually?
    Biology - OCR
    Chemistry - OCR
    Maths - Edexcel
    Economics - Edexcel

What subjects are you taking ?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I will be doing an A-LEVEL GYG THREAD SOON !!!

ReputationRep:
    Biology - OCR
    Chemistry - OCR
    Maths - Edexcel
    Economics - Edexcel

What subjects are you taking ?
    Is this for your GCSE subjects because that Is what I wanted to know
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Is this for your GCSE subjects because that Is what I wanted to know
    Oh no this is my a-level
    Go to the very first page on this thread and you will see at the very top all the subjects that i took

ReputationRep:
    Oh no this is my a-level
    Go to the very first page on this thread and you will see at the very top all the subjects that i took
    What exam board are you doing for all 3 sciences? Also what do you use to revise for maths?

You first page does not mention the exam boards
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    What exam board are you doing for all 3 sciences? Also what do you use to revise for maths?

You first page does not mention the exam boards
    Oh ok.Science - AQA and Maths - Edexcel. For maths after knowing all of the methods and stuff do as many past papers - loads and loads. Also pratice questions. I swear by it will help you so much
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4228678 - a-level thread

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.