Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    9
    ReputationRep:
    Has your town been affected by immigration? I went into my local tesco and it was full of eastern europeans.
    • Political Ambassador
    Offline

    16
    ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Yes, the predominant language is Polish. I've spoken with a lot of them (even they confirm this) that 90% of them are hard working people. Fine. However, the remaining 10% either do not work or are asking people if they know any large families back in Poland. What they then do is claim benefits for that familly, and take it for themselves. There is also a large muslim population, so a few churches have been converted into mosques. I have seen people confronted in the street for possesisng alcohol near a mosque, the policew got involved but nothing ever happens.
    Offline

    9
    ReputationRep:
    What exactly is your point?
    Offline

    13
    ReputationRep:
    Near where I live there are so many Roma beggers. They must be making a killing because most people hand out money to them. I feel like reporting them
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    Lol what a thing to say.... u don't see the rest of the world whining when a brit goes to moves else where in the world. Think of how many British people there are living in Spain? How may go to magaluf and trash the place after a night of hard partying? If a foreigner did that in Britain, the local brits would be horrified and it would be all over the "daily mail"

    Posted from TSR Mobile
 
 
 
Reply
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2016
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reply
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.