Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm studying... Psychology

My study level is... Other
Findlay6
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You messaged me for advice - I can't respond as you don't allow messages...

Usually closer to the time you will receive a reading list for each module, but I'd advise you to start reading around the basic approaches (Behaviourist, Biological, Psychodynamic, Cognitive, Humanist...), perhaps familiarise yourself with key studies (Milgram and obedience, Zimbardo's stanford prison experiment, Bowlby and attachment, Loftus and Palmer Eye Witness Testimony).

You could purchase (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1...ilpage_o01_s00) - it's a revision guide for the new A-Level AQA specification which was released this year.

Hang out in the Psychology help forum on here, Follow people on Twitter, buy introduction to... books...
Mike_golden8985
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi thank you. I was reading the Zimbardo prison experience... And the milgram. And wow I love it. Can see why people do it. But the problem I will have is how do the they test you?
Let's say you told me to read the Stanton prison artilcle. What type of things would I be asked by my lecture to write ? Like the type of questions?
I'm doing mods DD102 and DE100
Findlay6
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Someone asked the same question here (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2820253)

Might be an evaluation essay question, could be about social influence a s a whole...who knows.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (176)
14.52%
I'm not sure (56)
4.62%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (355)
29.29%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.89%
I'm not a current university student (590)
48.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed