Filmmaking and Screenwriting! Watch

ritaquit
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi! I've recently received a conditional offer for Filmmaking and Screen Writing! What can you tell me about this course? Do you like it? I'm waiting for replies from other Universities... and in the meantime, I'm really curious to know more about this one because I'm seriously thinking of accepting the offer!

Thank you for your help!
nariky
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've received a conditional too! Although it's not very easy to find some infos and/or comments about this course...
It's credited by creative skillset, but on the other side the university is ranked pretty low on many tables so, I really don't know...
ritaquit
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by nariky)
I've received a conditional too! Although it's not very easy to find some infos and/or comments about this course...
It's credited by creative skillset, but on the other side the university is ranked pretty low on many tables so, I really don't know...
Thank you for answering me!
Have you applied to other universities? I've applied to the University of Edinburgh (Film and Television) and Edinburgh Napier University (Film).. but I'm still waiting for their replies :-/
nariky
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ritaquit)
Thank you for answering me!
Have you applied to other universities? I've applied to the University of Edinburgh (Film and Television) and Edinburgh Napier University (Film).. but I'm still waiting for their replies :-/
Yes, I've applied to Norwich University of the Arts which offered me a conditional (foundation year), Edinburgh Napier which declined my offer due to their new minimum grades to enter, Edinburgh which hasn't answered me yet, Falmouth and University of West of Scotland which offered me both an unconditional.
AnnaMirjam
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hello,
Have you got into UWS? What are your opinions about the course and the Uni? I applied to UWS this year and the course offered (Filmmaking & Screenwriting) would be perfect for me, but I'm unsure about the bad reviews about the uni.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by AnnaMirjam)
Hello,
Have you got into UWS? What are your opinions about the course and the Uni? I applied to UWS this year and the course offered (Filmmaking & Screenwriting) would be perfect for me, but I'm unsure about the bad reviews about the uni.
I have a degree in Filmmaking & Screenwriting from UWS. The course is well put together with interesting modules, great lecture staff, and an equal balance of practical filmmaking and written coursework.
AnnaMirjam
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by sinfonietta)
I have a degree in Filmmaking & Screenwriting from UWS. The course is well put together with interesting modules, great lecture staff, and an equal balance of practical filmmaking and written coursework.
Thank you for your answer! I sent you a direct message to ask about the school in more detail.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (164)
17.45%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (82)
8.72%
No I am happy with my course choice (560)
59.57%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (134)
14.26%

Watched Threads