Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I've recently received a conditional offer for Filmmaking and Screen Writing! What can you tell me about this course? Do you like it? I'm waiting for replies from other Universities... and in the meantime, I'm really curious to know more about this one because I'm seriously thinking of accepting the offer!

Thank you for your help!

ReputationRep:
    I've received a conditional too! Although it's not very easy to find some infos and/or comments about this course...
    It's credited by creative skillset, but on the other side the university is ranked pretty low on many tables so, I really don't know...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nariky)
    I've received a conditional too! Although it's not very easy to find some infos and/or comments about this course...
    It's credited by creative skillset, but on the other side the university is ranked pretty low on many tables so, I really don't know...
    Thank you for answering me!
    Have you applied to other universities? I've applied to the University of Edinburgh (Film and Television) and Edinburgh Napier University (Film).. but I'm still waiting for their replies :-/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ritaquit)
    Thank you for answering me!
    Have you applied to other universities? I've applied to the University of Edinburgh (Film and Television) and Edinburgh Napier University (Film).. but I'm still waiting for their replies :-/
    Yes, I've applied to Norwich University of the Arts which offered me a conditional (foundation year), Edinburgh Napier which declined my offer due to their new minimum grades to enter, Edinburgh which hasn't answered me yet, Falmouth and University of West of Scotland which offered me both an unconditional.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.