Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Once Upon A Time. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here watch Once upon a time. The 100th episode is on tomorrow and I just found out that Neal, who's my favourite character is coming back.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I watch it. I quite like it. Been a bit of a wait though since the last episode.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I do! I love it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -CarpeDiem-)
    Yes I watch it. I quite like it. Been a bit of a wait though since the last episode.
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    I do! I love it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you gonna watch it tomorrow? Or wait until its released in the UK. (Whenever that is, the last time I watched it for the uk release, was the pilot, ever since then I have just been watching it the same/ next day for the American release date)

Also some of the people they have announced coming back is pretty cool. Especially Pan, Neal, Milah and Henry. Quite curious of how Neal is going to work, hopefully it wont be a flashback.
    I have always preferred Neal to Hook. Although I do like Hook, so..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    I do! I love it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have you guys seen it yet? The beginning was :gthumb::gthumb: .

If you haven't seen it I won't spoil it for you;.

(Original post by Kholmes1)
    Anyone here watch Once upon a time. The 100th episode is on tomorrow and I just found out that Neal, who's my favourite character is coming back.
    I watched the first two seasons but ten for some reason just stopped... :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Watched first 4 seasons and then gave up. I just thought the quality had fallen significantly since S1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack1066)
    Watched first 4 seasons and then gave up. I just thought the quality had fallen significantly since S1
    Fair enough 5a. Was quite boring. Even though I was a fan of Merlin and Arthur they just made their version quite dull.

ReputationRep:
    I love anything Disney so thought it would be so good... I got halfway through Season 2 then kind of got bored with it! I feel like some bits are really well done and others are just cringey. Maybe I'll give it another go though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbelle2)
    I love anything Disney so thought it would be so good... I got halfway through Season 2 then kind of got bored with it! I feel like some bits are really well done and others are just cringey. Maybe I'll give it another go though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I understand what you mean by cringey. But being honest I wasn't a huge fan of the first half of season 2. The second half was good, not a huge fan when they were in the enchanted forest.

Season 1- Alright, pretty good.

Season 2- first half can be dull at times but second half was very good.

Season 3- Good, probably my favourite SEASON overall as I liked both halfs of it. Although many people would probably disagree.

Season 4- First half was alright. Considering I love frozen it wasn't that great. But I liked the snow queen. (Probably because of Elizabeth Mitchell- Juliet from lost if you have seen it. I love Juliet.)
    But I loved the second half of it, I thought it was very good.

Season 5- The first half was ok. Considering I like the Merlin and Arthur tales, the Arthur and Merlin version on once upon a time was pretty crap if im being completely honest. Whenever they were in Camelot I was pretty bored which was pretty surprising. The second half well theres only been one episode. But that episode was good especially with neal on it. And some other emotional moments. The trailer for the next episode seemed meh. But that was probably because it was Snow White. And I feel quite a large part of this season will be about them trying to help other people move on. Which Im not sure about yet. Will be quite cool seeing the older characters but..

ReputationRep:
    Oh I used to watch Once Upon a Time.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.