Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

This video pretty much sums up Trump supporters Watch

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSXp37aJJ1w

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Considering how many people support him (in sheer numbers) a generalisation of that scale is just as irrational as racism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by balanced)
    Considering how many people support him (in sheer numbers) a generalisation of that scale is just as irrational as racism.
    Said by a UKIP supporter.

Normally i would listen to what you have to say, but its pretty clear already you're biased.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Death Grips)
    Said by a UKIP supporter.

Normally i would listen to what you have to say, but its pretty clear already you're biased.
    1. Over 10% of voters voted UKIP, so quite a generalisation there.
    2. What you are disputing here is the support for Trump. It's very clear that Trump is very popular. He is the most popular republican candidate EVER with Blacks, hispanics, the poorly educated and the highly educated. I do not support trump (I like Rubio), but it's simply wrong to suggest he is not very popular.

1. Over 10% of voters voted UKIP, so quite a generalisation there.
    2. What you are disputing here is the support for Trump. It's very clear that Trump is very popular. He is the most popular republican candidate EVER with Blacks, hispanics, the poorly educated and the highly educated. I do not support trump (I like Rubio), but it's simply wrong to suggest he is not very popular.
    You speak, but all I hear is racism :shakecane:

ReputationRep:
    I remember people saying this video sums up BNP and UKIP supporters.

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    You speak, but all I hear is racism :shakecane:
    DISMISS HIM, SILENCE HIM, FK FREEDOM OF SPEECH (It's funny how he instantly dismisses 12% of voters and a lot more sympathisers as well)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    I remember people saying this video sums up BNP and UKIP supporters.

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS, AND ABSOLUTELY ACCURATE. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THE BNP / UKIP ARE LIKE.

x

ReputationRep:
    DISMISS HIM, SILENCE HIM, FK FREEDOM OF SPEECH (It's funny how he instantly dismisses 12% of voters and a lot more sympathisers as well)
    So by your logic if 100% of the voters believed the earth was flat, then it must be true right :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    THAT IS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS, AND ABSOLUTELY ACCURATE. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THE BNP / UKIP ARE LIKE.

x
    Alrighty then.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    So by your logic if 100% of the voters believed the earth was flat, then it must be true right :rolleyes:
    No, by my logic he is making a generalisation. He said because I support UKIP my views shouldn't be listened to (effectively). This is generalising a lot of people, I didn't claim that support makes you correct, look at Trump
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

x
    More like Britain first. Also I'm less of a UKIP supporter IRL, but I like the tsr UKIP party.

ReputationRep:
    :rave:

that was a real rib-tickler and no mistake. hot diggety !

this one is quite good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7Owl-wQAAQ

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.