Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys wondering if i could get some help. I was wondering what to actually include on the planning sheet that is aloud to be taken in as our teacher hasn't made it clear for us.

ReputationRep:
    On my sheet I've put all the sources I'm using in my assignment and the graphs I have created.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrewmcd18)
    Hi guys wondering if i could get some help. I was wondering what to actually include on the planning sheet that is aloud to be taken in as our teacher hasn't made it clear for us.
    hi im quite confused about this as well, i know that u r supposed to put your sources and you can put statistics however a friend of mine said you can be scrutinized for putting facts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louise.mcg)
    hi im quite confused about this as well, i know that u r supposed to put your sources and you can put statistics however a friend of mine said you can be scrutinized for putting facts.
    My teacher said that last year he thinks that some marks were lower due to simply copying off the sheet.

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Applying to university
Uni match

Find your perfect match

Our tool will help you find the perfect uni course for you

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.