Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Can someone do me a favour and buy something from my GF's etsy? Will pay. watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone

My girlfriend set up an etsy page of her handwoven textile bits in november and has so far only had one sale - If I paypal'd someone the money can someone please buy something from her etsy page?

She has spent hours on end hand making all of these items including cushions, scarves, wall hangings and Ipad cases. And despite her page getting a few visits has only had one actual sale in the last 5 months.

I have said I would help her getting her name out there, advertising, using SEO etc - But she has grown despondent with the whole thing. I think that another sale would really give her the confidence boost she needs to carry on with the whole thing which I know she really wants to succeed.

Sorry if this seems a bit weird - I just really want her to be happy with the stuff she has made. If anyone is happy to help please PM me for the details. Obviously you can keep the item - All I ask is to order it and give her a good review once it has arrived.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    yeah i don't mind pm me

You're very sweet OP

ReputationRep:
    aww this is so cute

ReputationRep:
    Me As long as you give the money first.... I have 20p :rofl: Any chance of throwing an extra £3 profit? :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    can't see how anything could possibly go wrong here.....

ReputationRep:
    This is adorable

ReputationRep:
    That's so nice of you! I'm sure that your gfs etsy will get more popular soon!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.