Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ayy lmao
    What degree is your offer for? Electronics Engineering and Computer Science
    What year of entry have you applied for? 1
    What's the condition of your offer, if any? A in Maths. (Already completed three different A-Levels - A*BB)
    What country are you from? UK, England

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JP298)
    Nice one bud, Have you firmed it? I take it you'll be staying in halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yes and yes

ReputationRep:
    Firmed my offer for the 5 year MInf Informatics course, first year start. Now just need AAA in my A2s in a few weeks. I'm from Surrey, so I'm not sure how I'm going to get my PC and stuff up there! Anyway, applied for Sugarhouse Close and Abbeyhill so fingers crossed I hit my grades.

(Original post by rphippsy)
    Firmed my offer for the 5 year MInf Informatics course, first year start. Now just need AAA in my A2s in a few weeks. I'm from Surrey, so I'm not sure how I'm going to get my PC and stuff up there! Anyway, applied for Sugarhouse Close and Abbeyhill so fingers crossed I hit my grades.
    Nice one, I originally considered the MInf course and may well change to that in my first two years. Let me know what offer you get for accommodation as I've just accepted SugarHouse close as my accommodation. What A2's are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JP298)
    Nice one, I originally considered the MInf course and may well change to that in my first two years. Let me know what offer you get for accommodation as I've just accepted SugarHouse close as my accommodation. What A2's are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Edexcel Maths, OCR Electronics and AQA Physics.

Tried double maths, but it was just too much so ditched it after the first half term, although that doesn't seem to have caused too much of a problem though.

As for accomodation, really hope I get Sugarhouse, as it seems to be in a pretty handy location, and really nice inside. Went for the most modern accommodation I could in the end, I was originally going to go self-catered but decided against it. By the sounds of it, they won't allocate until I get my grades and the offer is made unconditional which is a pain.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.