Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was advised on a Applicant Open Day to change to a student bank account, or open a new one.

But the bank I want to open with requires applicants to be over 18. I'm applying for Studnet finance next week, but won't have a Student Bank Account by then. After I have opened the Student bank account when I turn 18, will I be able to change my bank details on my application??

😊
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Aiyanna98)
    Hi, I was advised on a Applicant Open Day to change to a student bank account, or open a new one.

But the bank I want to open with requires applicants to be over 18. I'm applying for Studnet finance next week, but won't have a Student Bank Account by then. After I have opened the Student bank account when I turn 18, will I be able to change my bank details on my application??

😊
    You can update your bank account details in August/September once you've got your university place confirmed and opened a student account (if you stay with the same bank for your student account then often the account details wont change just the account type so you wont have to make any changes).

Use your current bank details at the moment.

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.