Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    long story short;

A bunch of sixth formers were bangin a wooden table in the library, the librarian sent them out to the headteacher, the headteacher wanted to find out who started the banging and asked all the students involved (about 5) who started it, however to one student she asked something else.
    He came from another school and said, If you dont tell me who done it, I'll be excluding you, and she went on to say 'it's ok to snitch when you're an adult'.

I know she cant threaten to permenatly exkude a student over no good reason, but how much trouble can she get in, our schools really **** and ofsted normally gives us 4, should we 'snitch' to ofsted or a newspaper about what she done?

ReputationRep:
    No one's getting excluded for making noise in the library lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rstlss)
    long story short;

A bunch of sixth formers were bangin a wooden table in the library, the librarian sent them out to the headteacher, the headteacher wanted to find out who started the banging and asked all the students involved (about 5) who started it, however to one student she asked something else.
    He came from another school and said, If you dont tell me who done it, I'll be excluding you, and she went on to say 'it's ok to snitch when you're an adult'.

I know she cant threaten to permenatly exkude a student over no good reason, but how much trouble can she get in, our schools really **** and ofsted normally gives us 4, should we 'snitch' to ofsted or a newspaper about what she done?
    what a narcissistic *****. don't worry about it, it would be breach of conduct if the student got excluded for no good reason. unless you have hard and clear evidence of anything, reporting it to ofsted will be a waste of time and nothing will happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    No one's getting excluded for making noise in the library lol
    (Original post by Raees_Sharif)
    what a narcissistic *****. don't worry about it, it would be breach of conduct if the student got excluded for no good reason. unless you have hard and clear evidence of anything, reporting it to ofsted will be a waste of time and nothing will happen.
    I know that she wont do it, it just pisses me off the fact that she thinks she can scare us into 'snitching'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rstlss)
    I know that she wont do it, it just pisses me off the fact that she thinks she can scare us into 'snitching'
    lmao don't get scared by a narcissistic woman. be a man
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Just refuse. If she excludes one she would have to exclude all. Just make a note of what was said and the time plus report it to your parents or student rep or form tutor. The idea of you snitching to OFSTED or the papers is even more pathetic though.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.