Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I stop dirty racists from hitting on me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well, yeah but that's not the point.

Point is I want them to stop hitting on me.
    I'm going to suggest the extreme - leave where you are working.

(Original post by Roofas)
    I don't even understand the premise of this post. You're 'part' Pakistani. What does that have to do with rather stereotypical football chavs flirting with you? They'd flirt with any girl. You seem a bit obsessed with racial matters, are you sure that this isn't just a defence mechanism to stop yourself realising that it is in fact who is the racist?
    Cos I normally hear them talking racist sh*t.

I'm visibly mixed, and one of very few ethnic minority people in my home town. I get hit on all the time by louts and local yokals. I mean come on they are louts who have been drinking any female is fair game to them they will flirt with fat 50 year old women dressed in leopard print. Some can be a bit ignorant or uneducated but I would not assume they are racists.

ReputationRep:
    Shack up with a clean one

(Original post by The_Last_Melon)
    I hope your granddad rots in hell with Muhammad.

And I hope the mosques burn down and that all the Muslims are eaten by dogs.
    Well my grandad is a christian. Nice try you racist pile of sh*t and cancer.

Oh right, well I hope he rots in hell with Jesus then.
    wut.

ReputationRep:

Say you are transgender and therefore have a penis. It would be a little more difficult, though, if they are into that kind of stuff, lol.

ReputationRep:
    wut.
    Jesus belongs in hell. He condemned most of the world for eternal torture. He himself is worthy of that torture then.

Jesus belongs in hell. He condemned most of the world for eternal torture. He himself is worthy of that torture then.
    This isn't gonna turn into a religious debate, you were racist to my grandad, go stick cocktail sticks underneath your toenails and kick a wall.

ReputationRep:
    So I'm a 1/4 pakistani but I look completely english and I was raised by my grandad who is pakistani and I'm proud of it

Thing is when I'm out and about, say seeing my friend who works in a pub. I keep on getting these chavs, usually from football teams hitting on me. They say disgusting racist stuff. They're normally fat, ugly, bald and look like those things you kill in gears of war.

The thing is I dunno what they'll do if I say I'm quarter pakistani. I just want them to stop chatting me up.
    Say you're a lesbian. They might make a comment about you being a d*ke, but they;ll probably stop hitting on you after that.

ReputationRep:
    Just ignore. The fact you're 1/4 Pakistani won't stop them. Racists are ironically okay with trying to sleep with minorities.

ReputationRep:
    So I'm a 1/4 pakistani but I look completely english and I was raised by my grandad who is pakistani and I'm proud of it

Thing is when I'm out and about, say seeing my friend who works in a pub. I keep on getting these chavs, usually from football teams hitting on me. They say disgusting racist stuff. They're normally fat, ugly, bald and look like those things you kill in gears of war.

The thing is I dunno what they'll do if I say I'm quarter pakistani. I just want them to stop chatting me up.
    :turban:

That's what you should do

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, locust

ReputationRep:
    Society has taught me to cast doubt on those who throw "racist" at people. What exactly do they say to you?

ReputationRep:
    Haha they look like Locust? Gears is a GOAT series.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Get yourself a nice Asian boyfriend, and they will stop bothering you

ReputationRep:

Lol you called these lot locusts.

Well tell them you're part pakistani and you don't appreciate what they said.

Or just say you have a boyfriend.

(Original post by samina_ay)
    Is it because you're attractive they hit on you?

So you agree? You think you're really pretty?

ReputationRep:
    I know the type, 'I have a boyfriend' isn't going to work because they are aggressive morons. I must say it's nice to see a girl with enough self-respect to call themselves pretty instead of fishing for compliments.

ReputationRep:

Honestly, i think that if you're even half decent looking drunk idiots will hit on you anyway, no matter who you are. Sadly, depending on how determined they are to ruin your day there isnt much you can do about it. You could try just telling them to go away, but tough chance of that working really.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.