Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I went out to America last summer on a J1 visa and I'm now trying to get my tax back. I've been advised to use a company called taxback.com, but they charge a huge fee. Does anyone know how I can go about getting the tax back, without being charged?
    Thank you very much
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.