Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    So last year i got cccc and dropped psychology to take on chemistry, biology and business at a2. I would really like to get at least ABB, would you say it is possible. Also i have already started to revise for my exams in june, im resitting chemitry unit 2, biology unit 1, and business unit 1, i have started to do past papers for each unit, is it too early to start past papers?
    Thankyou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jadder1224)
    Hey guys,
    So last year i got cccc and dropped psychology to take on chemistry, biology and business at a2. I would really like to get at least ABB, would you say it is possible. Also i have already started to revise for my exams in june, im resitting chemitry unit 2, biology unit 1, and business unit 1, i have started to do past papers for each unit, is it too early to start past papers?
    Thankyou
    I mean compared to all of these A*A*A*A* Cambridge lot you're way behind schedule.

But right now is a great time to start revising I wouldn't leave it any later as I'm afraid you'll run out of time

ReputationRep:
    No such thing as 'too early to revise'

ReputationRep:
    Not at all. You'll have covered most of the course by now, so you should start going over what you've already learnt. Starting now will save you many headaches down the line.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jadder1224)
    Hey guys,
    Thankyou
    make sure you have revised the content fully before you start doing past papers in earnest, so when you do them your main concern will be dialing in on exam technique/phrasings etc

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys thankyou for your answers, they have really helped!
    Also while I'm at college, Im doing ten exams, I've done a timetable for 2 one hour sessions of revision for 2 modules a day. So that spread over 5 college days is I hour revision for each exam a week. Is that enough. I'm mean obviously going to revise more during study leave, and Easter holidays, but is that enough while I'm at college.

Thankyou

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.